PDA

View Full Version : nube-

nedoleboy
29th December 2010, 04:02 PM
gday everyone
im a proud new father of a 2 week old 3rd hand 94 rx diesel with garret turbo.been leeching some great info from you guys while ive been touchin her up for rego check.
one thing that is broken is the plastic fork thingy that inserts into the central locking electric mechanism(rear door).can anyone tell me do i get the hole arm and linkages or just the plastic bit.ned.

DX grunt
29th December 2010, 04:24 PM
G'day Ned.

Welcome to the forum. You have a couple of neighbours from the ACT on here, too.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

wildgu6
29th December 2010, 04:37 PM
Welcome to Trol town Ned,
Good to see you on board the best forum around, and that it is.
Heaps of handy information,
Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge, experience and adventures to share.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable..
Some of the resident gurus should be able to help with your prob's. Try posting the Q in mechanical discussion section or electrical section, you might get the answers your after.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you and the family are having a safe & merry xmas.

Cheers Pete

nedoleboy
29th December 2010, 04:46 PM
thankyou ross and pete. i tried the map location thingy and stuffed it.i'll have another crack.will try a few more searches on centrallocking probs.ned

patch697
29th December 2010, 04:50 PM
Welcome on board "DAD"....lol

I hope you enjoy the forum.

NissanGQ4.2
29th December 2010, 04:50 PM
thankyou ross and pete. i tried the map location thingy and stuffed it.i'll have another crack.will try a few more searches on centrallocking probs.ned

Hi Ned,

Welcome 2 the forum

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can

If your referring 2 the members map thingy, just post your location in the thread and i shall add you 2 the map.

Hope you enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

nedoleboy
29th December 2010, 05:04 PM
thanks todd. i did just figure that out,but i thought at first i had to computermerize it myself. thanks for the welcome patch697.how many wheels does a super mod have?????

patch697
29th December 2010, 05:09 PM
thanks todd. i did just figure that out,but i thought at first i had to computermerize it myself. thanks for the welcome patch697.how many wheels does a super mod have?????

Only 4 wheels under the Mave mate & 2 sticks on the floor which is the important bit...lolol

Woof
29th December 2010, 05:51 PM
Welcome Ned, enjoy the forum mate

MQ MAD
29th December 2010, 06:17 PM
Welcome aboard

Now i hope this new child is really yours ???
Do we need a DNA test to see if theres Nissan DNA in you ???

nedoleboy
29th December 2010, 07:15 PM
thanks dogman.if im ever in wa i'll look you up to shear my spoodle.

Welcome aboard

Now i hope this new child is really yours ???
Do we need a DNA test to see if theres Nissan DNA in you ???

well a dna test wouldnt go astray but i wouldnt bother.we both have the same big ar@e.

ive always wanted a gq since the old skool days but financial /family reasons prohibited my dream.i then inherited a 75 series cruzera which was great except for the fact it was extremely uncomfortable. everytime i did a trip i would spend a week at the back crackers due to dodgey backedness.so then daddio had to put foward his argument to the minister for war and finance and bugger me i got funding.ned

YNOT
29th December 2010, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the forum Ned.

Tony

Bigrig
29th December 2010, 08:58 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Plenty of useful information, heaps of great people and a good laugh to be had on the forum, so feel free to get amongst the conversations!!!

nedoleboy
29th December 2010, 09:45 PM
thankyou ynot , and you are right about the useful info bigrig. have a bit of a tweak and find something wrong.run inside and do a search run back out for more tweak.been very handy

Finly Owner
29th December 2010, 10:42 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Ned

Tim

Dhuck
29th December 2010, 11:28 PM
Welcome and hope you enjoy as I have so far in my short time here so far.

nedoleboy
29th December 2010, 11:30 PM
thankyou.im enjoying trolling trols tim from tambourine

nedoleboy
29th December 2010, 11:46 PM
thankyou dhuck. your bus looks pretty busy.mines more a tow rig for boatie/fishy adventures.just love the space in the gq's.ned