PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Ironman 4x4

Ironman 4x4
11th June 2013, 11:00 AM
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to introduce ourselves in a more professional capacity. We at Ironman 4x4 have decided it'd be a good idea to setup an account that reflects the company as a whole, rather than having employees responding from personal accounts.

We aren't on here to comment on other brands, instead we are here to focus on our own products and any after market support/questions that might come up.

If you have any questions, be it on specific details about products, finding out what products are available for your vehicle from Ironman 4x4, or any warranty issues you might have, feel free to give us a PM.

We'll try and keep an eye out on any new threads and comment where we believe it's appropriate.

Thanks!

Matt - Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
Ironman 4x4

p.s. If you haven't already, Like us on Facebook. facebook.com/ironman4x4au

Alitis007
11th June 2013, 11:06 AM
Welcome to the Forum mate!!

As part of your customer support and advertisement will you be offering forum specials ??

Bloodyaussie
11th June 2013, 11:11 AM
Welcome aboard mate............

growler2058
11th June 2013, 11:30 AM
Good to see more vendors jumping on board, cheers

healy
11th June 2013, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the forum

threedogs
11th June 2013, 11:56 AM
Welcome to the Forum

MudRunnerTD
11th June 2013, 12:24 PM
hi Mate,

Please pm AB (the Administrator) about setting up a Forum Vendors thread and become a sponsored Forum Vendor.

Welcome.

taslucas
11th June 2013, 12:57 PM
Gday, matt welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing some ironman products.

Ironman 4x4
11th June 2013, 03:47 PM
Great to hear all of the support guys!

We aren't offering any discounts, that isn't what we are here to provide. Instead we are here to backup our products that are out in the market and provide feedback, advice and any support for our products that may be required through a single forum account.

Timmo
11th June 2013, 04:26 PM
welcome aboard....if ya feel like giving away some free stuff............or need some product testers let us know lol.

enjoy the forum.

Alitis007
11th June 2013, 05:38 PM
Great to hear all of the support guys!

We aren't offering any discounts, that isn't what we are here to provide. Instead we are here to backup our products that are out in the market and provide feedback, advice and any support for our products that may be required through a single forum account.

Thats fair enough but wouldn't it be better to openly discuss any faults and resolutions with your products in front of the forum rather than do it thru PM's?? If your not after publicity and this is not a marketing stunt and just purely to help the consumer, other owners of a product would like to know of any known issues to keep an eye out aswell while using them too, yeh?

Biscuits
11th June 2013, 05:56 PM
Good to see a prominent Vendor coming to the party and joining the customers at a grass roots level :) I too would be more than willing to trial/test any equipment your pushing out there :) and put my beloved beer'bulance on the line in the name of progress :)

MEGOMONSTER
11th June 2013, 06:06 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Winnie
11th June 2013, 06:06 PM
Thats fair enough but wouldn't it be better to openly discuss any faults and resolutions with your products in front of the forum rather than do it thru PM's?? If your not after publicity and this is not a marketing stunt and just purely to help the consumer, other owners of a product would like to know of any known issues to keep an eye out aswell while using them too, yeh?

Who mentioned PM's?

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Alitis007
11th June 2013, 06:08 PM
Who mentioned PM's?

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

First post, third paragraph mate..

Dhuck
11th June 2013, 06:49 PM
Welcome to the Forum mate

Hodge
11th June 2013, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the forum! For what it's worth the ironman underbody protection for my D22 navara worked very well! Saved my sump on multiple occasions

Now, i'm not trying to sound like a negative weasel, but how would one prove this fellow is a genuine member of the company he claims to represent. I'm saying this, coming from a similar incident, on another "vehicle" forum, where a bloke claimed to be rep for another known brand, and offered better deals, and claimed to be able to assist in warranty claims and such... Anyways it all went pear-shaped after it was discovered that he was not genuine at all. Multiple people sent him personal information relating to their warranty claims and such. Police were involved and it got very messy.
Anyways, I repeat, I hate to be negative, but let's not forget this is the interweb and one must proceed with caution as anyone can be anyone.

AB
11th June 2013, 07:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Ironman, good to see you on here and hope you can assist members with any questions they have re your products.

Stropp
11th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Welcome along ironman, good work signing up to provide advice and info.

Bloodyaussie
11th June 2013, 10:07 PM
I am curious that someone mentioned that they installed a Aldi winch over the weekend and in the box was a Ironman sticker??

healy
11th June 2013, 11:08 PM
I am curious that someone mentioned that they installed a Aldi winch over the weekend and in the box was a Ironman sticker??

It was actually Megos mate and you will find most of them come out the same factory

JimD
11th June 2013, 11:14 PM
welcome to the forum

Ironman 4x4
12th June 2013, 09:26 AM

Hey Alitis007,

I said this purely because I mightn't always catch every comment in every thread. A PM just ensures that I'll receive some sort of correspondence. Naturally I'd be ideal we we can instead publicly deal with any issues throughout the treads, but there are aspects that many would prefer to do via PM like providing their address, phone numbers etc.

Ironman 4x4
12th June 2013, 09:30 AM
Now, i'm not trying to sound like a negative weasel, but how would one prove this fellow is a genuine member of the company he claims to represent. I'm saying this, coming from a similar incident, on another "vehicle" forum, where a bloke claimed to be rep for another known brand, and offered better deals, and claimed to be able to assist in warranty claims and such... Anyways it all went pear-shaped after it was discovered that he was not genuine at all. Multiple people sent him personal information relating to their warranty claims and such. Police were involved and it got very messy.
Anyways, I repeat, I hate to be negative, but let's not forget this is the interweb and one must proceed with caution as anyone can be anyone.

Hey Hodge,

More than happy to do whatever authentication that would make everyone comfortable that I'm legit. So if you have any preference, let me know!

Hodge
12th June 2013, 11:19 AM
Hey Hodge,

More than happy to do whatever authentication that would make everyone comfortable that I'm legit. So if you have any preference, let me know!

That's good to hear mate. I think forums are awesome way communicate with customers as long as it is through proper channels and methods. No doubt there is a lot of people on here using iron man stuff so you would be of great assistance to current and future customers.

Sent from my Samsung S4 using Motorculture app

MudRunnerTD
12th June 2013, 11:37 AM
Hey Alitis007,

I said this purely because I mightn't always catch every comment in every thread. A PM just ensures that I'll receive some sort of correspondence. Naturally I'd be ideal we we can instead publicly deal with any issues throughout the treads, but there are aspects that many would prefer to do via PM like providing their address, phone numbers etc.

Hi mate,

this is your introduction thread so i think that most of the current conversations should happen in a Vendors thread as this will loose shape in your intro.

If you want to build credibility on the forum then these convos should happen in your vendors thread.

Just makes sense.

Cheers

Ironman 4x4
12th June 2013, 11:44 AM
Done and done.

You can find our vendor thread here:

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21266-Ironman-4x4&p=384428

Alitis007
12th June 2013, 11:58 AM
All good mate, having your vendor thread is a great way of communicating and coming back to your own thread to answer queries at your own discretion is alot easier then reading thru different threads.

Its great that you are willing to help out the consumer with issues they may come across and it gives the owners of your product a good feeling knowing that they have some sort of after sales service.

Cheers mate and good luck..

bipbip
12th June 2013, 05:08 PM
welcome to the forum!

koalatrack
12th June 2013, 08:35 PM
Welcome Ironman - been looking at your website for a while now have an eye on a few things

Rustyboner81
21st July 2013, 05:30 AM
Hi matt. You got good people here.
Hope IM4x4 responds in kind
Welcome

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Motorculture mobile app

riotpatrol
22nd July 2013, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Ironman 4x4
26th July 2013, 02:26 PM
Hi matt. You got good people here.
Hope IM4x4 responds in kind
Welcome

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Motorculture mobile app

Welcome to the forum mate.

=-;402500']welcome to the forum hope we can all help you as best as we can. enjoy your 4wd and enjoy life

Thanks Guys,

I've personally been a member of the forum for a few years now, and it's been no end of help and friendly folk.

Part of the reason we've chosen to join nissanpatrol.com.au, is from my personal experiences on here and the desire to be able to provide some value back to such a helpful community.

Cheers,

Matt

happygu
26th July 2013, 05:09 PM
Thanks Guys,

I've personally been a member of the forum for a few years now, and it's been no end of help and friendly folk.

Part of the reason we've chosen to join nissanpatrol.com.au, is from my personal experiences on here and the desire to be able to provide some value back to such a helpful community.

Cheers,

Matt

Good on you Matt