PDA

View Full Version : Patrol 4x4 forum, what a bloody joke!

Shaun 4x4
3rd June 2013, 03:48 PM
A lot of time when I'm searching for something to do with my patrol I find answers on the patrol 4x4 forum.
So I thought I would sign up so I can view the pictures.

This was 3 weeks ago now and those useless pricks still won't activate my account. I have sent admin about 10 emails now.

Anyone had any issues with that forum?

MudRunnerTD
3rd June 2013, 03:53 PM
Give Sqaulo a message here mate as he is a Moderator over there

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?10598-Squalo

threedogs
3rd June 2013, 03:54 PM
You'll need 50 posts for me to reply lol

still waiting from june 2012 for my answer

taslucas
3rd June 2013, 03:56 PM
A lot of time when I'm searching for something to do with my patrol I find answers on the patrol 4x4 forum.

This was 3 weeks ago now and those useless pricks still won't activate my account. I have sent admin about 10 emails now.

Anyone had any issues with that forum?

Had exactly the same thing happen to me mate. Gave up and joined this place in the meantime and haven't looked back.
Way cooler dudes here:-)

Sig test. android, MC version 2.4.7.11

Shaun 4x4
3rd June 2013, 04:00 PM
Cheers guys, I must say I've been a member of a lot of forums in my time but I have never got answers to my questions faster then on this forum.

Between mudrunner and threedogs I'm pretty sure they have answered every question of mine. Keep up the great work!

This is defo the forum not to look back from, just annoying really when I want to see a pic and I can't.

threedogs
3rd June 2013, 04:07 PM
Can't answer that only on 49, if I break the rule for you, well ,we have no rules lol

Coldcomfort
3rd June 2013, 04:10 PM
Same happened to me.... I just gave up on them.

heyhey_guess_who
3rd June 2013, 04:13 PM

Anyone had any issues with that forum?Mate I've activated your account now. You needed to go through the activation email that was sent to your registered email address. Sorted now though, if not, PM me.

If anyone else is having issues with accounts, please PM me.

Shaun 4x4
3rd June 2013, 05:09 PM
Threedogs, you've already broken the rule as you have replied to me already

Shaun 4x4
3rd June 2013, 05:10 PM
Mate I've activated your account now. You needed to go through the activation email that was sent to your registered email address. Sorted now though, if not, PM me.

If anyone else is having issues with accounts, please PM me.

Yer I never got that email. So I sent to have another one sent to me but nothing.

Anyway thanks for that ill go see if it worked

93patrol
3rd June 2013, 05:13 PM
did you type in your correct email address :smiley_thumbs_up:

heyhey_guess_who
3rd June 2013, 05:48 PM
Yeah, one small typo and you're not gonna see that email.

As for the lack of response, sorry about that, it's a pretty poor wait.

NissanGQ4.2
3rd June 2013, 09:13 PM
Guys I have closed this thread as it looks like the guys from over Patrol4x4 have sorted this out for Shaun 4x4

Cheers

Todd

P.S: Thanks heyhey_guess_who for sorting it out :)