cant help with pc but can probably help on an Apple product though

Tonks
30th May 2013, 06:15 PM
are you on an apple or pc?
cant help with pc but can probably help on an Apple product though

Hi MR its a PC

MudRunnerTD
30th May 2013, 06:18 PM
cant be hard???? have you got something when you Right Click your mouse? "SAVE TO HOME PAGE" or across the tabs at the top of teh screen? Bookmarks is what your chasing. "Add to Bookmark Bar" or "send to Desktop as Shortcut"

Note if you want to set as a Short Cut make sure your on their Home page as if your in an Ad then it might fail and send you to that ad every time.

Clunk
30th May 2013, 06:21 PM
When your looking at gum tree, click on favourites, then add to favourites........ may differ slightly depending on which browser you're using but you can also add it to your browsers tool bar

Tapping on the Tab via MC

MudRunnerTD
30th May 2013, 06:24 PM
when your in Gumtree, double click on the URL at the top to High Light it. then Left click and hold it and drag the link to your Tool bar and it should add it automatically to the tool bar for you?

Does in Safari. ;)

NissanGQ4.2
30th May 2013, 09:13 PM
when your in Gumtree, double click on the URL at the top to High Light it. then Left click and hold it and drag the link to your Tool bar and it should add it automatically to the tool bar for you?

Does in Safari. ;)

Yes that works on all pc browsers I believe.......... if you only want a short cut on the desktop, highlight the URL Right mouse click on it, select copy then go to your desktop, right mouse click on the screen and select New then Short cut then right mouse click in the location box and select paste

Tonks
30th May 2013, 10:27 PM
Thanks Guys all sorted now.