PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a tag along?

brittW27
26th May 2013, 11:40 AM
Hey,
I'm living in gympie,Qld wanting to get out n bout 4x4, I don't get my license until July, and I'll have my Nissan patrol by then, uploading pics soon.
If anyone is wanting some company on their adventures, would be glad to tag along, so I can learn more about the sport!

nissannewby
26th May 2013, 11:54 AM
More than happy to have people come out. Keep an eye on the trips and forum meetup sections. There are some good spots between brissy and gympie some which I know a couple of us would like to explore a little more.

threedogs
26th May 2013, 11:54 AM
Hi mate pop over to intros first please, just something Forum asks of us all,
Best thing for you to do is Join a club They will have accreditted driver training and recovery courses.

NEVER EVER BE TEMPTED TO USE A TOWBALL TO RECOVER ANYTHING THEY KILL.

Ben-e-boy
26th May 2013, 12:32 PM
Hey,
I'm living in gympie,Qld wanting to get out n bout 4x4, I don't get my license until July, and I'll have my Nissan patrol by then, uploading pics soon.
If anyone is wanting some company on their adventures, would be glad to tag along, so I can learn more about the sport!

What do you drive, I live in you area as well. I drive one of the 5 or 6 GQ utes around town. Do you know the tracks around mothar mountain, the palms, Amamoor and Kenilworth