PDA

View Full Version : Any one using a Sony Experia Z

Alitis007
24th May 2013, 10:25 AM
As the title says is anyone using that phone?? I'm ready to upgrade and my iPhone is thrashed to say the least. That phone has caught my eye coz of the fact that its water proof for 20 minutes and dust proof but i'm a bit reluctant to swap over to android from the apple coz i use my phone as an iPod in all my cars which have iPod connectivity and i can control the music i play with the head unit, PLUS i can continue listening to song i'm playing in the trol into the rx and the stato. But if i do change over i'll have to use this phone as an ipod and drive around like a drug dealer with 2 phones haha.

So if any one is using the Experia Z what are you thoughts on it ?? Is it any good ?? Do you want to throw it against the wall for any reason ??

Cheers in advance!!

Bloodyaussie
24th May 2013, 10:28 AM
Apple sucks dogs.......... I am new to Samsung and love it.. still getting my head round lots of it but heaps better!!!

Alitis007
24th May 2013, 10:46 AM
Apple sucks dogs.......... I am new to Samsung and love it.. still getting my head round lots of it but heaps better!!!

The mrs has a S4, don't like it so back in your box! Lol

taslucas
24th May 2013, 10:53 AM
I got the older model, Sony Xperia arc s. I really like it. I've kept to Sony Ericsson's for the last four phones. They are great phones. Also the Samsung galaxy phones are great too.

Crapple imoan.....nuff said! Haha

Alitis007
24th May 2013, 11:40 AM
The last 2 phones have been apple they've been good to me lol but had a Samsung before that which was OK and a nokia n97 which i punched the screen in coz it gave me the Shizens. The iPhone is so easy to use but i don't like the 5 coz its just like the 4 but longer...

rusty_nail
24th May 2013, 11:47 AM
my sister has the sony. she loves it reckons its a great phone, but she still doesnt pick up my phone calls when i call her lol.

Alitis007
24th May 2013, 12:21 PM
Rusty i think theres a user problem there and not with the phone lol

nissannewby
24th May 2013, 02:37 PM
Bring back the Nokia 3315 I say back when phones were built just a little tougher lol.

Winnie
24th May 2013, 02:39 PM
As the title says is anyone using that phone?? I'm ready to upgrade and my iPhone is thrashed to say the least. That phone has caught my eye coz of the fact that its water proof for 20 minutes and dust proof but i'm a bit reluctant to swap over to android from the apple coz i use my phone as an iPod in all my cars which have iPod connectivity and i can control the music i play with the head unit, PLUS i can continue listening to song i'm playing in the trol into the rx and the stato. But if i do change over i'll have to use this phone as an ipod and drive around like a drug dealer with 2 phones haha.

So if any one is using the Experia Z what are you thoughts on it ?? Is it any good ?? Do you want to throw it against the wall for any reason ??

Cheers in advance!!

I use my old iPhone as an ipod in the car but only leave it in one car haha

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Alitis007
24th May 2013, 03:09 PM
Bring back the Nokia 3315 I say back when phones were built just a little tougher lol.

I say bring bring back the 8210. I'm hopeless at snake tho lol