PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from YNOT

YNOT
24th December 2010, 09:42 PM
I just wanted to wish all forum members and their families a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.
Thank you all for being a part of this fantastic forum, it would not be as good as it is without all your contributions. As an moderator you lot are so well behaved that I have very little moderating to do. Thank you.

How good are the Jimboomba rural fire brigade, they protect our properties all year, then on Christmas eve give up a few more hours of their time to drive Santa around the streets spreading Christmas cheers and handing out lollies to the kids.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Tony

DX grunt
24th December 2010, 09:49 PM
Merry Christmas to you and your family Tony, too.

Thank you for your 'free' advice to not only me, but to lots and lots and lots of others too. I'm sure you've saved us all a heap of cash.

As for your rural fire brigade volunteers, who unselfishly dedicate many hours of their lives, at the cost of sacraficing family time, by protecting other peoples' properties in their time of need, I give them a standing ovation :clapping::clapping::clapping:.

Again, Merry Xmas, and thank you.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Maxhead
24th December 2010, 09:54 PM
On Ya Tony.

Hope you and family have a great and safe Chrissy and New Year as well mate.

Thanks for all the help through the forum times and look forward to next Year

:cheers:Cheers:cheers:

AB
24th December 2010, 09:56 PM
Good stuff Tony, Merry Christmas to you too mate, thanks for your wealth of knowledge in helping other people and solving problems on this forum.

patch697
25th December 2010, 12:10 PM
Same to you & your family Tony. Im glad to have had the chance to meet you on here mate & im looking forward to many more conversations between us.

Best Regards

Paul

NissanGQ4.2
25th December 2010, 04:59 PM
Merry Christmas Tony,

Thank you for sharing your valuable wealth of knowledge

Hope you are having a fab day

Cheers

Todd

Woof
25th December 2010, 07:31 PM
To you and your family, have a great one.
Thanks heaps for all of the information that you give to this forum freely mate, if you were not a Moderator your title would read something like "Forum Legend".:bowdown::thumbup:

wildgu6
25th December 2010, 10:45 PM
All the best to you and your family too Tony, Hope you all are having a great christmas.
Have a very safe new year too buddy.
You are definately an asset to this forum buddy with the book of knowledge you have locked away, which you constantly bring out to share with us all in times of need. You help so many people out with there problems both on and off the field and it just comes natural,
You are a wealth of knowledge Tony and as Doggy says You are a LEGEND.
Good work buddy.
All the best mate.

Cheers Pete

Bigrig
25th December 2010, 11:34 PM
I got in late mate, and let's face it, I even made the effort to contact you direct!!!! lmfao ... true, it was because firstly I'm inconsiderate, and secondly, I was in a jam, but even so?? ...

Hope you had a cracker chief (see, threw the fire analogy in there ... hey .... hey?), and all the best for the rest of the silly season.

Finly Owner
27th December 2010, 11:34 PM
Tony I hope Christmas day was a delight with the boys opening pressies. And have a loud and safe NW.

Tim and Dia