PDA

View Full Version : HT-18 Manifold

hugh3sy
24th May 2013, 12:42 AM
Hi Guys,
I Have recently bought a HT-18 Turbo and dump pipe to turbo my 4.2 GQ silvertop. I am having trouble finding a manifold to bolt up to the HT-18 apart from obviously the standard TD42T manifold. Does anyone know an aftermarket jobby or a mob that makes them? Apart from the ones on fleebay as the flanges don't line up. Any help would be great!!
Cheers Hugh3sy:D

BigRAWesty
24th May 2013, 03:04 AM
Could always make an adapter plate or section..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

AB
24th May 2013, 08:48 AM
Hi Guys,
I Have recently bought a HT-18 Turbo and dump pipe to turbo my 4.2 GQ silvertop. I am having trouble finding a manifold to bolt up to the HT-18 apart from obviously the standard TD42T manifold. Does anyone know an aftermarket jobby or a mob that makes them? Apart from the ones on fleebay as the flanges don't line up. Any help would be great!!
Cheers Hugh3sy:D

The block's are the same with the GU TD42 so I would ring around some wreckers and see if you can find a TD42T manifold off a GU.

Try Patrolapart in Victoria, Ebay, Hall 4x4 in Bayswater, Vic and wreckers, etc.