PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve

DX grunt
24th December 2010, 09:40 PM
Somebody had to ask...... What are you doing New Year's Eve?

I know BigRig will be drinking beer. lol

What about the rest of you?

For those that have my mobile number, feel free to ring to wish me a happy new year, coz it'll only be 9pm over here.

BUT, if you do, be prepared for me to ring you at 3:05am to wish you the same :harhar:. lololol

AB
24th December 2010, 09:54 PM
I must be getting old but just having a BBQ and drinks at a mate's house.

He does have a pool though so thats why we are going there...lol

Going into crowded areas is a thing of the past these days. nothing worse than trying to get a Taxi home along with 300,000 other people...Not fun!!!

YNOT
24th December 2010, 10:03 PM
Like AB I'm over going to crowded areas. I'll be sitting on the back deck having a few quiet rums while planning my ultimate Patrol. With all the rain we're having I won't need to get into the pool to get wet.

Tony

beansathome
24th December 2010, 11:19 PM
i feel old im 24 and i cant drink or go out coz of a f***ed knee and a 1yr old lol

patch697
25th December 2010, 01:05 AM
Spending it with my family mate & I wouldn't want to be anywhere else................. Dose that 3am thing apply to SMS as well.....???..........lol

my third 256
25th December 2010, 05:53 AM
going to port braughton caravan park cant take boat as i have a broken elbow / a few mates are there with families
taking the daughter(9) years old will be a hoot
stephen

Maxhead
25th December 2010, 06:11 AM
HHmmmm, New Years. Got to get through Christmas first mate.
If I survive I 'm thinking of taking the missus and the boys out the scrub somewhere.Light a fire, cook some goodies, drink some goodness and enjoy each others company. Thats all I need these days.

Cheers

DX grunt
25th December 2010, 10:06 AM
Spending it with my family mate & I wouldn't want to be anywhere else................. Dose that 3am thing apply to SMS as well.....???..........lol

It will only affect you if you have yor phone turned on. lolol. I wouldn't be such a preek and do that to you, Pauly. lol

patch697
25th December 2010, 11:57 AM
It will only affect you if you have yor phone turned on. lolol. I wouldn't be such a preek and do that to you, Pauly. lol

LOLOLOL............I think I'll turn mine off anyway just in case the beer kicks in...........lolololololololololololololololololol olol

Woof
25th December 2010, 07:25 PM
I'm not doing anything, have a few quiet beers and hit the sack..............too old for that stuff.......must have peaked too young.

NissanGQ4.2
25th December 2010, 10:06 PM
Probable have a quite this year........ a few bourbons at home, might make some home made fireworks 2 left off in the backyard, few more bourbons, probable blow a body part off, probably a visit 2 hospital, few more bourbons...... as i said just a quite one :):)

I'm getting 2 old 2 wonder the city streets :(

Bigrig
25th December 2010, 11:37 PM
ummmm ... I've stayed quiet as long as I can Rossco ... so my answer is (just in case some of you were in doubt) "I'll be getting on the piss ... how about you??" *lmfao*

Dhuck
26th December 2010, 11:31 AM
New years is usually quiet for me. Few drinks then hit the hay at 12:05. We are an elite group of ppl who stay up till the roll over then go to sleep (please don't misconstrued the roll over for something sexual)

Dave

smurf
26th December 2010, 02:36 PM
I will be spending new years eve in Horsham with my Fiance
Having a few quiet ones and a bbq

TheFlyingBadger
28th December 2010, 04:08 PM
nice and quiet for us. we're off the the zoo with the kids (happy zoo year!), we'll be home for about 10. We fly to Sydney on Saturday morning at some god-unearthly hour so need to be good...

Finly Owner
29th December 2010, 11:55 PM
I have a beer for my Dad 11:50pm as that was when he was born and then a drink 12:10 to wish in NY. I plan on getting the double truck air horns and compressor set up to let the neighbours know the time.