This is what you want http://www.4wdsystems.com.au/index.php?id=29

Do you have one

Tonks
21st May 2013, 05:41 PM
Still waiting for mine in the mail.

Over nite surely

Bloodyaussie
21st May 2013, 05:47 PM
No its a 3 week wait at the moment mate.... went with Aussie made.

Anytime now??

Growler and AB both have this Locker.

growler2058
21st May 2013, 06:06 PM
Do you have one

I have it and I love it!!!! Best bang for buck mate in the search for traction. Ben-e-Boy also has one in his weapon

nissannewby
21st May 2013, 06:08 PM
Unless you want an air compressor for pumping up Tyres as well the go the auto plenty of people on here have em and love em.

Stropp
21st May 2013, 09:37 PM
Bought the spartan locker from the states $370 delivered and post took about a week, installation $285 with new seals as mine were leaking.

mudski
23rd May 2013, 05:12 PM
No its a 3 week wait at the moment mate.... went with Aussie made.

Anytime now??

Growler and AB both have this Locker.
They must be making or getting more in. Should be only a couple of days tops for delivery...

MudRunnerTD
23rd May 2013, 05:57 PM
i like Blue Buttons ;) Nice to be very specific when i need them and have been in a Number of situations where being able to flick the switch, drive 2 metres then disengage them to get around a tree on a cross slope the Air Lockers are awesome. I disregarded the ARB wiring loom and have installed mine front and rear independently and can turn just the front on and have used it to drag me a certain way when in trouble.

Allot of Money, but if your budget allows then an Airlocker Hands Down every time.

If your after something to be handy on occasion and help you when you need it then the auto locker will get you out of trouble but not as flexible as the Airlocker.

taslucas
23rd May 2013, 06:07 PM
Is an e-locker an option?

Has anyone got experience with one of those?

threedogs
23rd May 2013, 06:09 PM
Similar to you MR but I like the PRO Locker and that beautiful Phist sound.
I would also run an air tank if my son will let me grab the one out of the Troopy
E locker right up there price wise, Harrop product I think, See all answers so far only good reviews.
Had a loc right locker and hated it so much I took it out, fitted to rear

Ben-e-boy
23rd May 2013, 06:33 PM
I do like my auto locker. It has helped me overcome many obstacles. But some situations as per below you can get into a lot of trouble if you become complacent. If you loose traction the front end can follow the camber and could lead to disaster. Thinking about what you re doing, a smooth throttle and understanding your vehicle and how it reacts helps to avoid such an issue.

i like Blue Buttons ;) Nice to be very specific when i need them and have been in a Number of situations where being able to flick the switch, drive 2 metres then disengage them to get around a tree on a cross slope the Air Lockers are awesome. I disregarded the ARB wiring loom and have installed mine front and rear independently and can turn just the front on and have used it to drag me a certain way when in trouble.

Allot of Money, but if your budget allows then an Airlocker Hands Down every time.

If your after something to be handy on occasion and help you when you need it then the auto locker will get you out of trouble but not as flexible as the Airlocker.

taslucas
23rd May 2013, 06:47 PM
Im yet to ride or drive in a vehicle with an auto locker but ive heard that they might not be very good for side hills. Having the front locked on a side hill leads to the front sledging down the hill. Is this true?

MudRunnerTD
23rd May 2013, 07:14 PM
I do like my auto locker. It has helped me overcome many obstacles. But some situations as per below you can get into a lot of trouble if you become complacent. If you loose traction the front end can follow the camber and could lead to disaster. Thinking about what you re doing, a smooth throttle and understanding your vehicle and how it reacts helps to avoid such an issue.

spoken like a true Rock man ;)

happygu
23rd May 2013, 07:27 PM
Another vote for the E-Locker, even though I don't have one yet....

Mic

Ben-e-boy
24th May 2013, 07:47 PM
If I was to go a manual locker I would be looking at an E locker