PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Jams
23rd December 2010, 07:03 PM
Hi guys, names phil, drive a gu wagon 3" lift 36 pedes front locker, tigerz winch, rear draws and fridge. Love getting away up the high country with the family. My 2 young boys love it, so does the dog and the missus. Great to come across a forum without d@#kheads lol.

patch697
23rd December 2010, 07:12 PM
Welcome on board Phil & I hope you enjoy the forum mate.

You will find a bloody great bunch here so join in & have a blast.....We do.......lololol

Cheers
Paul

AB
23rd December 2010, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Phil, cheers for the positive feedback too.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Woof
23rd December 2010, 07:55 PM
Welcome Phil, enjoy the forum mate, it is DH free.

Bigrig
23rd December 2010, 07:57 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - you too (like me) have found a forum that isn't 5 foot tall and 10 foot up itself - great people on here, plenty of useful information and a good laugh to be had also, so make sure you get amongst the conversations and make the most of it!! Don't forget to throw some happy snaps of the rig up in the members ride section - we never get bored of looking at them, and yours sounds like a weapon!!!!

DX grunt
23rd December 2010, 08:50 PM
G'day Phil.

Welcome to you and your family. Feel free to have a yak, anytime - day or night. While the eastern staters are in bed, we're still partying in the west, coz we're 3hrs behind. lol

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt.

Woof
23rd December 2010, 09:21 PM
G'day Phil.

Welcome to you and your family. Feel free to have a yak, anytime - day or night. While the eastern staters are in bed, we're still partying in the west, coz we're 3hrs behind. lol

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt.

Got it wrong Ross......They are 21 hours behind us mate and not only in time....http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Finly Owner
23rd December 2010, 11:50 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Phil and family

Tim

Bob
24th December 2010, 08:39 AM
Hi guys, names phil, drive a gu wagon 3" lift 36 pedes front locker, tigerz winch, rear draws and fridge. Love getting away up the high country with the family. My 2 young boys love it, so does the dog and the missus. Great to come across a forum without d@#kheads lol.

Hi & welcome Phil. I too love the high country however today I am mainly into Camping & Fishing as True 4 Wheel Driving is a thing of the Past. I have a 98 GU 4.5L on dual fuel stock standard. My wife and our two dogs enjoy getting away and maybe one day we will meet up.
Bob

wildgu6
24th December 2010, 09:18 AM
Welcome to Trol town Phil,
Good to see you on board the best forum around, and that it is.
Got a great bunch of blokes who keep it DH free, its a credit to them and we all benefit from it.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.
Hope you and the family have a safe xmas.

Cheers Pete

macca1
24th December 2010, 09:58 AM
Welcome to the Forum Phil
Cheers Macca

sarge1950au
24th December 2010, 10:02 AM
Welcome Phil....

Maxhead
24th December 2010, 03:46 PM
Hey Phil, welcome mate

NissanGQ4.2
24th December 2010, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the forum Phil

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing to help out where they can

If you get a chance get you stop past the members map thread and post your location up so i can add you 2 the map

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd