PDA

View Full Version : Diff position

Alitis007
18th May 2013, 01:47 PM
Hi all, i've just noticed that the wheels on the passenger side stick slightly further out, more so on the rear.

Is that normal or is it just coz my factory springs might have sagged a little ??

Cheers

BigRAWesty
18th May 2013, 02:12 PM
Um. Ain't you the mechanic? :p
Has it been lifted?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

nissannewby
18th May 2013, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't worry to much George. It is possible your springs have sagged. Unless one side is hanging out 2 inches its all good.

Alitis007
18th May 2013, 04:54 PM
Um. Ain't you the mechanic? :p
Has it been lifted?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Just coz i'm a mechanic doesn't mean i know everything lol

Alitis007
18th May 2013, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't worry to much George. It is possible your springs have sagged. Unless one side is hanging out 2 inches its all good.

Yeh i wasn't stressed bout it, i just noticed it when i put some 33's on to try to see if i can run them without rubbing but i was playing around with the car on the hoist and when i raised it the wheel moved over to where it was supposed to be. Should have done that before i made a thread lol

nissannewby
18th May 2013, 05:05 PM
Yeah I was gonna suggest that too, they can sit out a little I you just drive up a drive way and stop etc.

happygu
18th May 2013, 05:38 PM
George - that's why you use an adjustable Panhard Rod...to put it back in the middle....

Normally you only have that problem with lifted Patrols, and normally the other side. I think time for new springs

Mic

taslucas
18th May 2013, 05:40 PM
Just coz i'm a mechanic doesn't mean i know everything lol

Nah but being a Greek does!

Haha

Alitis007
18th May 2013, 06:04 PM
George - that's why you use an adjustable Panhard Rod...to put it back in the middle....

Normally you only have that problem with lifted Patrols, and normally the other side. I think time for new springs

Mic

Yeh i think your right Mic lol need to start filling the bank account tho haha

Alitis007
18th May 2013, 06:05 PM
Nah but being a Greek does!

Haha

Nah mate that just make me sound like i do lol

threedogs
18th May 2013, 07:09 PM
Love the greeks Foula, toula, soula and Agapi,
Couple of days

mudski
22nd May 2013, 07:46 PM
Love the greeks Foula, toula, soula and Agapi,
Couple of days
Haha.....You make me think of Acropolis Now.

You forgot Voula aswelll TD. He had five girls....