PDA

View Full Version : So what did I miss??!! :)

lorrieandjas
17th May 2013, 11:00 AM
Hey Guys,

Not been active on the forum over the last three or four weeks - life has been pretty hectic - so what've I missed!! :)

Jas

threedogs
17th May 2013, 11:12 AM
5 dummy spits, 3 walk outs, A take over Coup, 6 major operations, 2 meat como's oh and a bad case of hiccups.
Oh the forum, nah alls good Jas, only asking where you were the other day, take it the shift is complete

TPC
17th May 2013, 11:32 AM
5 dummy spits, 3 walk outs, A take over Coup, 6 major operations, 2 meat como's oh and a bad case of hiccups.
Oh the forum, nah alls good Jas, only asking where you were the other day, take it the shift is complete

Don't forget he missed the Tigerz 11 threads, wish I did too.

threedogs
17th May 2013, 11:59 AM
@ TPC yeah forgot about that, theres 15 minutes of my life I wont get back,,,,,,,,,,, Damn it

lorrieandjas
17th May 2013, 12:00 PM
Can someone post the link? Too many things missed to start trollin through the search!

Jas

MudRunnerTD
17th May 2013, 12:22 PM
apparently there was an argument about GU v GQ too or something??

Welcome back Jas

taslucas
17th May 2013, 12:36 PM
apparently there was an argument about GU v GQ too or something??

Welcome back Jas

Nah I call that Greek bashing!

BigRAWesty
17th May 2013, 01:17 PM
Welcome back mate.
What have you missed? Just growler spamming the same crap and changing others posts to make his true..
Normal mod stuff..

Tigerz.. whoow.. sit down and make a pint of coffee for that one..

Meet in the middle.. your still to pay the $200 of our long range tank bulk buy..

Ummm. What else have I missed?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

BigRAWesty
17th May 2013, 01:20 PM
Ow, and were phasing out tappa..
Jump on the motorculture app mate..
Andy makes money on this one..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
17th May 2013, 03:26 PM
@ MR, bloody Lucas ,,,,,again,,,,,,,,GQ this ,,,,,,GQ that its just goes on and on and on and on, lol
Who won that debate??? He he

TPC
17th May 2013, 03:46 PM
@ MR, bloody Lucas ,,,,,again,,,,,,,,GQ this ,,,,,,GQ that its just goes on and on and on and on, lol

It was a tie, but with Jas back the GU's win.

lorrieandjas
17th May 2013, 03:50 PM
Whew - to think I could have been the cause of the GQ getting on top!

Jas

mudnut
17th May 2013, 05:12 PM
GQs are always on top.

growler2058
17th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Welcome back mate.
What have you missed? Just growler being a bloody top bloke as always spamming the same crap and changing others posts to make his true..
Normal mod stuff..

Tigerz.. whoow.. sit down and make a pint of coffee for that one..

Meet in the middle.. your still to pay the $200 of our long range tank bulk buy..

Ummm. What else have I missed?

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

Thanks for the kind words ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

taslucas
17th May 2013, 05:54 PM

Georgia De fish took Debate

threedogs
17th May 2013, 07:23 PM
Don't get me wrong Lucas, love your work, you know that, but get over ,move on lifes way too short.
You'll still be going GQ or GU and we'll be riding around in Y98s lol

Clunk
17th May 2013, 07:26 PM
Don't get me wrong Lucas, love your work, you know that, but get over ,move on lifes way too short.
You'll still be going GQ or GU and we'll be riding around in Y98s lol

Personally I think the debate should carry on, why give up a good thing? Brings much needed light entertainment ...........

Lucas, you carry on mate and when I get the chance, I'll join in ;)

They call me MCcrappatappalot!!!!!