PDA

View Full Version : xmas in trol town

wildgu6
22nd December 2010, 03:57 PM
To all those out there in Trol town, Absoulutely the best forum around, without a doubt.
I would like to wish you all the very best for christmas.
Hope santa is kind to you all, and I hope you all have a very safe new year as well.
Remember there's a lot of idiots on the roads this time of year, all in a great hurry, so be aware and stay alert while your trekin across this great land of ours.

STAY SAFE guys / gals and enjoy your break.

:santa::santa::hpfredgeorge1::cheers::cheers::chee rs::driving2::1087::groupwave:

Cheers Pete

Woof
22nd December 2010, 06:05 PM
All the best to you to Pete, have a good one and a safe one matehttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Bigrig
22nd December 2010, 08:26 PM
Good on ya Pete - same to you and your family mate. Have a very festive and safe Christmas period!!

patch697
22nd December 2010, 08:45 PM
Same to you Pete & all the members & visitors here, you have all made this forum the place to be. I for one have made a great many new friends just by becoming a member here & I expect this is the case for most of us.

Merry Christmas everyone I wish you all the best & for those going away? stay safe & bring back plenty of pics.

Paul

AB
23rd December 2010, 06:44 PM
Cheers for the post Pete, Merry Xmas to you and your family and have a safe and relaxing break!!!

Finly Owner
23rd December 2010, 11:13 PM
Pete to you guys too

PM sent

katwoman
24th December 2010, 07:36 PM
Merry xmas and safe new year to all. This forum is the best discovery I've had all year.. Off in the new boat 2morrow !! WOOHOO

NissanGQ4.2
24th December 2010, 07:55 PM
Merry Xmas Pete and Family, b safe, b drunk and have a good one mate

YNOT
24th December 2010, 08:38 PM
Have a safe and happy Christmas Pete.

Tony