PDA

View Full Version : New to Forums

Gordy
22nd December 2010, 01:11 PM
Hello all, well I guess it had to happen, I have joined a forum, being somewhat of old school I have found lots of useful information and access to like minded folk on the Internet. I have an original GQ Patrol Manual 4.2lt Petrol that has been giving me immense joy and getting the family out to places I thought I would never go. During my search for information to keep the old girl on the road, I came accross this forum, I hope to broaden my knowledge and discuss issues with like minded people,

cheers,

Gordy

DX grunt
22nd December 2010, 01:15 PM
G'day Gordy.

Welcome to the forum. Many of us are 'old school' so age is no barrier! lol. After 25 threads you'll be able to access a manual to help your endeavour.

Sit back, relax, have a laugh and enjoy the community based forum.

Take care out there and Merry Xmas.

Ross
DX grunt

PS.. What state and town are you from?

sarge1950au
22nd December 2010, 01:17 PM
Welcome Gordy.....

Gordy
22nd December 2010, 01:21 PM
Thanks Guys, where am I from? well the vehicle resides in Brisbane while I reside in PNG so an interesting one, I do not get to spend as much time as I would like doing what the GQ was designed to do but when I do get home I love just packing the vehicle and camper and escaping.

Bigrig
22nd December 2010, 01:53 PM
G'day Gordy - welcome aboard and good to see another Brissy boy on here (well, sort of!! lol) - plenty of useful information, heaps of good people and a good laugh to be had also on the forum so feel free to get amongst the conversations, learn a truckload (I certainly have), and chat with like minded people. Don't forget to throw some happy snaps of the rig up in the members ride section also - we never get bored of looking at them!!!

Gordy
22nd December 2010, 02:51 PM
G'day Gordy - welcome aboard and good to see another Brissy boy on here (well, sort of!! lol) - plenty of useful information, heaps of good people and a good laugh to be had also on the forum so feel free to get amongst the conversations, learn a truckload (I certainly have), and chat with like minded people. Don't forget to throw some happy snaps of the rig up in the members ride section also - we never get bored of looking at them!!!

Thanks mate, although my Internet coverage in PNG is limited, I am sure I will enjoy the time that I do get to get on. Just when you thought that you I was alone in the world with all my Nissan issues, I find a whole forum of people going through the same things, excellent!

wildgu6
22nd December 2010, 05:00 PM
Welcome to Trol town Gordy,
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Woof
22nd December 2010, 07:13 PM
Welcome Gordy, enjoy the forum mate

NissanGQ4.2
22nd December 2010, 07:38 PM
Welcome 2 the forum Gordy,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out where they can

If you get a chance stop past the members map thread and leave ur location in Brissy and i shall add u 2 the members map

Enjoy the forum & what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

patch697
22nd December 2010, 10:21 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

alex
22nd December 2010, 10:24 PM
welcome... i have just joined its great .....

Finly Owner
24th December 2010, 12:33 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Gordy

Tim

macca1
24th December 2010, 10:00 AM
Welcome to the Forum Gordy
Cheers Macca

Maxhead
24th December 2010, 03:47 PM
G'Day Gordy, welcome to a top forum mate