PDA

View Full Version : what seats will fit in a 01 gu wagon

bens troll
12th May 2013, 05:41 PM
gday, patrollers
just wondering if anyone can tell me what seats will fit in an 01 gu wagon, im 6 foot 4 and i need more leg room, if anyone could point me in the right direction it will be very much appreciated, ( dont say recaros, i cant afford then ) cheers

threedogs
12th May 2013, 05:43 PM
Might try searching as a few have fitted Commodore with good results

happygu
12th May 2013, 05:56 PM
If you make up your own custom mounts, you can use whatever seats you find the most comfortable

I know of a couple of GU Patrols with custom seats

Mic

threedogs
12th May 2013, 06:12 PM
Might want to pop over and introduce yourself to,
Just something the forum ask of everyone, meet and greet kind of thing

bens troll
12th May 2013, 11:04 PM
cheers fellas, might do that, only new to the forum so still learning, cheers

teleman
14th May 2013, 07:28 PM
Would look great with some WRX seats... ;)

happygu
14th May 2013, 08:42 PM
Where's Mego with his pictures ?????

MEGOMONSTER
14th May 2013, 10:28 PM
Where's Mego with his pictures ?????
Were you talking about my custom seat.
Sorry mate. Here are my custom leather embroidered bucket seats on original seat skeleton, done by Alphaline in Melbourne.

happygu
14th May 2013, 10:42 PM
Perfect ...... what more could you want .....

Clunk
14th May 2013, 10:54 PM
gday, patrollers
just wondering if anyone can tell me what seats will fit in an 01 gu wagon, im 6 foot 4 and i need more leg room, if anyone could point me in the right direction it will be very much appreciated, ( dont say recaros, i cant afford then ) cheers

Geez mate, your legs must start from your armpits or something lol......... my brother is 6'7" and has no issues with his giraffe legs

MEGOMONSTER
15th May 2013, 06:08 AM
Geez mate, your legs must start from your armpits or something lol......... my brother is 6'7" and has no issues with his giraffe legs

I too am 6'4" and need more leg room.
Your brother at that height surely knees would touching the glove box. Even in the driver seat, his knees would be up high near the dash. I think it's not necessarily the room but where your legs end up leaning against is awkward

Kurt Bergmann
26th August 2013, 03:17 PM
Those seats look comfy!!!

joeker
29th August 2013, 12:41 PM

Your brother must be weirdly shaped then - I too am 6'4" and my knees are too close to the dash bottom edge for comfort. I have had to move the electric brake controller and the turbo timer from their positions (as installed by the previous owner) under the dash as I kept knocking them with my knees.

New seats would be good actually - the OE Nissan seats are not the best for long hours but my wife wants to keep the same leather upholstery so that makes it cost prohibitive.