PDA

View Full Version : 08 Zd30 running rough after mods

Scottch
12th May 2013, 08:24 AM
After replacing the turbo, cleaning out the intake manifold, installing catch, TDC CRD tuning chip and EGR blankig plate in my 2008 zd30, When I went to start it it seemed to be starving for fuel, also was knocking a bit when i got it going. once it was running it ran lumpy. reving it up seemed to cure it but when I backed it off it dropped to about 600 rpm and runs with an intermittant lump, when i squeeze the hand primer it picks up but looses revs again immeadiatly. just need some advice as to what to do next.

threedogs
12th May 2013, 08:31 AM
Check/replace fuel filter, M2cW

Woof
12th May 2013, 07:39 PM
Hey mate, how about introducing yourself here http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Introductions before asking for assistance, gets everyone on side from the start.

Scottch
18th May 2013, 08:22 PM
Just replaced the fuel and air filters and disconnected the power chip and its running as it was previous to the mods.
But when I rev the engine out to 3K+ it rattles simmilar to the way it did with the chip in.
I'm tipping that it might be over fueling or getting a faulse reading from the MAF Sensor.
Could anyone shed some light on these symptoms?