PDA

View Full Version : I`m Free

pearcey
10th May 2013, 08:59 PM
Missus is in Tassie for may be a couple of months so it party time.
Trucks packed so is the van, beer ,scotch ,fishing rods and a bit of tucker.
Plan to go where the fish are biting and if that dosen`t work out may be the bunnies will show up,
either way I`m outer here for a while
Don`t you just love retirement I do

MudRunnerTD
10th May 2013, 09:01 PM
Lucky lucky bastard! Stay safe and enjoy mate! Live it! Breathe it! Love it!

taslucas
10th May 2013, 09:01 PM
Dont worry mate, ill take good care of her!

NP99
10th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Coffin Bay on your agenda? Reckon that would be good fishing.

TPC
10th May 2013, 09:14 PM
I am really jealous, what a life.
Have fun.

pearcey
10th May 2013, 09:28 PM
Dont worry mate, ill take good care of her!

Best of luck Lucas . She sorted out a guy who was pretty wild in his youth, but then I taught her how to drink which I sometimes did regret as some of our parties cost a small fortune

pearcey
10th May 2013, 09:32 PM
Coffin Bay on your agenda? Reckon that would be good fishing.

Fair chance we might make it there or maybe Fowlers Bay or the dog fence. If it dosen`t work out we have 3000 sq Klm of private property to play on

NP99
10th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Best of luck Lucas . She sorted out a guy who was pretty wild in his youth, but then I taught her how to drink which I sometimes did regret as some of our parties cost a small fortune

You can recover some of those costs with the 10cent refunds! :)

pearcey
10th May 2013, 09:39 PM
You can recover some of those costs with the 10cent refunds! :)

Now you know why I make my own beer and hard stuff, saves a fortune and it gives me something to do during the cold winter days

pearcey
10th May 2013, 09:41 PM
I am really jealous, what a life.
Have fun.

Mate I need the fishing and a quiet drink to take away the stress of retirement

TPC
10th May 2013, 10:00 PM
Mate I need the fishing and a quiet drink to take away the stress of retirement
Stress of retirement?
I will swap if you want, you can have my 60 Hr per week job.

taslucas
10th May 2013, 10:31 PM

well in that case ill leave her well alone and keep my beer safe!

we're gonna need pics of all the fish you catch though:)

pearcey
10th May 2013, 10:44 PM
well in that case ill leave her well alone and keep my beer safe!

we're gonna need pics of all the fish you catch though:)

Mate she`s one great lady, coming up for 40 years of marriage.
Any way hopefully we will be down in Tassie in late July early August for a 3 month stint. Will be coming over with a mate, hopeing to do a heap of places we haven't seen but I think 3 months will be to short. As all the relations are in to hunting and fishing we`re hopeing to free camp as much as possible

taslucas
10th May 2013, 11:06 PM
youll love it mate. Off the top of my head i cant even recall a camp ground where you actually pay. Maybe some down south. Grab a parks pass and youre all good (you can get them for three months....coincidence??? lol). Outside of the parks youll be able to camp just about anywhere you can pull off the road!

Bloodyaussie
10th May 2013, 11:06 PM
Oh my god I hate you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

pearcey
10th May 2013, 11:36 PM
youll love it mate. Off the top of my head i cant even recall a camp ground where you actually pay. Maybe some down south. Grab a parks pass and youre all good (you can get them for three months....coincidence??? lol). Outside of the parks youll be able to camp just about anywhere you can pull off the road!

As the missus is a Taswegain we have spent a great deal of time down there , but we are usually based in Hobart
Also my mate has only been there once and is keen to see as much of the country as possible
We are both set up for very remote travel and can`t wait to disappear into the backwoods of Tassie
will keep you posted when the time arrives

taslucas
10th May 2013, 11:43 PM
yeah awesome, its great here hey:)

pearcey
20th May 2013, 10:12 PM
well it didn`t last long enough, but i did get afew fish and consumed a few beers and wee dram or two of scotch.
The weather was a bit rough for the first couple of days but the cleared up and stayed fine for the rest of the time.
As requested a few photos

TPC
20th May 2013, 11:02 PM
Good pics Pearcey, where did you end up going?

pearcey
20th May 2013, 11:38 PM
Good pics Pearcey, where did you end up going?

Ended up with time restrictions so shot down to Gleasons landing then down to Marion bay.
I forgot I had an important birthday to attend on Sunday so we cut short the trip, Tony I told you retirement was stressful, LOL

BigRAWesty
21st May 2013, 12:39 AM
Good haul of fish there.. nice pics

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Lonicus
21st May 2013, 06:38 AM
Beautiful looking spot and some nice fish!