PDA

View Full Version : Blasphemy: Toyota wiring diagrams.

mudnut
9th May 2013, 07:54 PM
My missus' toyota van spat the dummy and its headlights died. I traced the problem to a high resistance connection behind the fuse panel. It is fixed now, but it would have been easier with a wiring diagram. Has anyone downloaded the free diagrams on the PDF SB site before? Is it safe to do so?

NissanGQ4.2
9th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Send me links to the pdf your after and I will check it out if you want

If you save the pdf instead of automatically opening it you can virus scan before opening

mudnut
9th May 2013, 08:08 PM
http://pdfsb.com/search/?q=wiring+diagram+toyota+spacia+1996. I'm not really computer savvy, so thanks, mate.

NissanGQ4.2
9th May 2013, 08:13 PM
I would not download it as its an EXE file not a PDF, although the exe is not a virus god only knows what it installs

I assume you are after the wiring diagram for the Toyota Spacia 1996, give me a couple of days and I will see what I can do

Cheers

Toddie

mudnut
9th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Wow, that is very good of you, Todd. Tis a good example of why I love this forum. Cheers.

NissanGQ4.2
9th May 2013, 09:09 PM
Wow, that is very good of you, Todd. Tis a good example of why I love this forum. Cheers.

Ha mate, me bad.....you can open the PDF's from the site, looks safe...........just happened that when I opened the website there was a big download me Icon which I automatically assumed was for the manual.

Had a quick look on there site and can't see one for a 1996 Spacia, but I will have a look elsewhere over the next few days

Cheers

Toddie