PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

yeah_m8
7th May 2013, 11:03 AM
How's it going, thought I'ld come in an say "hello" to you all and intro myself,

My name is Rick, just moved to Perth from NZ a few months ago and living in Lancelin for the time being.

I picked up a 93 4WD Disco when I got here and now moved up to a 98 GU Patrol(6.5 Brunswick), don't know much about 4X4ing but now I've got me a beast, it's time to find out how to ride this puppy.

I guess the best place to start is to find out what other enthusiasts do on their weekends off and learn the do's an don't's, knowing your vehicle, recovery, how to survive without out an esky and is Bieber good music for out bush.

So come intro yourself and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Rick :)

Bob
7th May 2013, 11:06 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy.
Beiber Music is no good anywhere LOL

yeah_m8
7th May 2013, 11:16 AM
Welcome Mate. Join in and enjoy.
Beiber Music is no good anywhere LOL

Thanks Bob, I'll be keeping that in mind, I believe he's a good people deterrent if I want time to myself, at this stage I want to mix so ABBA is at the top the play list... :)

krbrooking
7th May 2013, 11:18 AM
Welcome aboard mate lancilin is awesome mate just be carefully of the top of some of them dunes back end is always more steep the the other end.

MEGOMONSTER
7th May 2013, 12:11 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

threedogs
7th May 2013, 12:44 PM
Hello and welcome Got lost in those dunes injured for more than 3 hrs eons ago, until buggy club came to the rescue.
6.5 eh my favourite combo,Pics please

yeah_m8
7th May 2013, 03:19 PM
Hey thanks for intro'in yourself guys, I don't know how to load pics up on to this forum but have added a couple of pics to my profile of my Patrol.

growler2058
7th May 2013, 04:57 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard, gotta good mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs

Timmo
7th May 2013, 07:33 PM
welcome to the forum........

Dhuck
7th May 2013, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

exploremore
7th May 2013, 08:25 PM