PDA

View Full Version : hey champ

Frontbumfab
6th May 2013, 10:38 AM
new here, i have a 88 gq tb42, currently 5 inch lift with longgg travel pro comp shocks. 35 mudzillas and other bits and pieces. i got it standard except for a dodgy body lift and bald 33s.

then i rebuilt the top end on the old tb and put extractors, put the lift in and 3rds upper rear arms and custom braced lowers, was 5 inch coil and 2 inch body at this point. lockrite front locker and 35x13.5 maxxis mudzillas on 16x10 -44 steelies and drove the shit out of it for a while.

and now its in the shed, currently underway is a twin turbo tb42 on straight gas, front and rear patrol docta bars and custom sliders also going to shim the rear diff to almost locked and body lift is taken out and running 30mm wheel spacers each side. further plans are xlink or 5 link and bigger rubber and gears. just want to get this done drive it for a while tho. and its rego'd and will stay rego'd:thumbup:

Sir Roofy
6th May 2013, 11:01 AM
Well done mate welcome to the forum

Bob
6th May 2013, 11:06 AM
Welcome Mate. One tuff looking Patrol

rusty_nail
6th May 2013, 11:16 AM
nice looking truck mate, welcome to the forum looking forward to hearing those twin turbos wind up in a vid =P

taslucas
6th May 2013, 11:21 AM
Gday, welcome aboard. Thats a great looking rig mate and as said above cant wait to here those turbo's wind up:)

MEGOMONSTER
6th May 2013, 11:33 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Frontbumfab
6th May 2013, 11:38 AM
Cheers guys! yeah im real keen to hear it running too. shouldnt be too long now. i just want to get back out there driving! i just started a build up thread,
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?20361-Rileys-GQ-Wide-Low-twin-turbo-tb42-project

NissanGQ4.2
6th May 2013, 02:01 PM
Welcome 2 the forum mate

Great bunch of guys n girlz on here always willing 2 help out when they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

growler2058
6th May 2013, 02:05 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard, gotta good mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs

Maxhead
6th May 2013, 02:37 PM
G;Day and welcome to the forum mate...and what a beast you have there..LOL

threedogs
6th May 2013, 05:06 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forum. nice flex but aren't you losing 30mm travel with the spacers. should be a weapon when its all done.
Keep the pics coming

Bloodyaussie
6th May 2013, 05:27 PM
Welcome aboard mate...............

Dhuck
6th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Frontbumfab
7th May 2013, 10:53 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forum. nice flex but aren't you losing 30mm travel with the spacers. should be a weapon when its all done.
Keep the pics coming

Cheers fellas! And the spacers are hub spacers to widen the track. No loss of travel in the front, i cant even use all of my shock yet haha.

Timmo
7th May 2013, 07:33 PM
welcome to the forum........