PDA

View Full Version : Driving Like They Stole Them Through Marsden

Dhuck
5th May 2013, 11:52 AM
I am hoping that the pair of idiots are not members of this great forum. But as the title suggests. I was out in my front yard this morning washing the car and what did I see? Two GU patrols one Champagne and the other white. They were driving like bloody idiots through the back streets where there are usually kids playing in a dead end street. The Champagne one was the more inconsiderate driver had his front left wheel a foot off the ground. This happened twice as they drove past in both directions. The main issue I have with this apart from the kids who play out there is they had passengers and looked like there were kids in the car.

The dead end street where I live is usually quiet but these days is becoming to dangerous for any one to be out the front.

If it wasn't outside my house I would give the street names of where this occurred. However it did happen near Browns Plains Rd a couple hundred meters away from a cop shop.

So disappointed that lunatics can drive a great vehicle but give them a bad name.

GRRRRR

Winnie
5th May 2013, 11:57 AM
Bloody morons hey! Unfortunately Patrols are so common down here that there are many morons like this who give us all a bad name.

Ben-e-boy
5th May 2013, 12:08 PM
And you didnt ram them in the pigtrol why??

BigRAWesty
5th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Hopefully you could get plate numbers.. but it grinds my gears seeing idiots like that..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Dhuck
5th May 2013, 12:41 PM
And you didnt ram them in the pigtrol why??

The pigtrol was blocked in by the step daughters car unfortunately.

Hopefully you could get plate numbers.. but it grinds my gears seeing idiots like that..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Have they're plates. If they continue the crap I may even report them or something else sinister.

BigRAWesty
5th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Good to hear..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

NP99
5th May 2013, 05:49 PM
Report them mate, the cops will follow up. I'd hate to hear about a young tacker fatality!

TimE
5th May 2013, 06:11 PM
Yep, report them, you should show no mercy to drop kicks looking for somewhere to have/cause an accident.

These sorts of idiots will keep doing the same thing until they either do damage to themselves, or someone else, or the coppers do their duty and empty their wallets.

Bloodyaussie
5th May 2013, 06:21 PM
I would report them... there will be no outcome for you but if they get involved in an accident or the like and it is there word against someone else's then it can weigh heavily against them!!!

Woof
5th May 2013, 07:00 PM
Got to agree with the rest mate, report them now as they will most likely keep doing it, if not in your street then somewhere else