PDA

View Full Version : Hidely ho neighbourino

Country_GU
5th May 2013, 07:54 AM
Lads, ladettes and ladies,

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. Anyone else feel like its your first day of school writing this post? Tell us a little about yourself. Nooooo!!!!! Anyway I digress.

Umm bought my maroon GU II about 2 months ago now and I absolutely love it, didn't realise on what I was missing out on (I had a BnS ute before the troll) I live round the Toowoomba/Dalby area in QLD.

Mods so far are a pillar pod with boost and volt gauges, a turbo timer to save the old zd30's turbo from dying, a set of LightForce XGT spot lights and the yet to be installed GME tx3520 and antenna, uniden bearcat scanner (from my old mischievous days as a p plater) and the phone cradle/antenna.

I'm always looking for new ideas for stuff do to to the troll, I love my music and I'm in the process of fitting a full Rockford Fosgate system to her.

Umm wanna know anything else give me a PM.

growler2058
5th May 2013, 08:22 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard, gotta good mob here fulla great info and advice

Sent from my iPhone using My thumbs

threedogs
5th May 2013, 08:40 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum, may want to exchange that volt meter for a EGT one.
Plus fit a NADs kit, look forward to some pics,

AB
5th May 2013, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bloodyaussie
5th May 2013, 08:59 AM
Welcome aboard mate................

Dhuck
5th May 2013, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

NissanGQ4.2
5th May 2013, 10:06 AM
Welcome 2 the forum mate

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing 2 help out when the can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

Country_GU
5th May 2013, 10:09 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum, may want to exchange that volt meter for a EGT one.
Plus fit a NADs kit, look forward to some pics,

Yeah mate I looked around a lot and I wasn't gonna pay $150 for just the gauge with no probe, my mate has one that's $100 with an accurate probe that can sense 1 degree changes which I'm gonna fit soon. Correct me if I'm wrong but a nada kit is: egr block; catch can; Dawes valve and needle; bigger exhaust and an intercooler fan isn't it?

Further mods will be rock sliders, roof rack, snorkel and some performance mods to squeeze some more power out of the 3.0l

Timmo
5th May 2013, 11:18 AM
welcome to the forum........

polaris
5th May 2013, 03:42 PM
Hello.
And welcome to this great forum, I came here for the manual, but I've found all the answers by browsing. We have an amazing amount of knowledge at our disposal here.

rob1950
5th May 2013, 07:26 PM
welcome aboard buddy

Country_GU
5th May 2013, 07:55 PM
Thanks everyone for the greetings :) I have a feeling I will enjoy my time here

MEGOMONSTER
5th May 2013, 09:06 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Maxhead
6th May 2013, 09:46 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bob
6th May 2013, 09:47 AM
Welcome to the Forum. Join in and enjoy

rusty_nail
6th May 2013, 09:48 AM
welcome to the forum mate, Heaps of good guys on here and plenty of knowledge to tap into cant wait to see some pics

Country_GU
12th May 2013, 09:46 AM
Hey guys, the computer is having some technical difficulties I.e. booting problems, anyone know how I can upload photos on my ifail (iPhone) do you still have to use a image hosting web page?

Clunk
12th May 2013, 12:18 PM
If you use tapatalk on your iPhone, then maybe these instructions maybe of use...... yes they're for android but maybe similar.. Maybe someone who actually has one can shed some light.....

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=17441

Country_GU
12th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Here's some pics of the truck, yes I finally worked out how to upload, winning!!
And a pic of my yellow tow hook, adds 25kW! Lol