PDA

View Full Version : New Member - Gazza :-)

scutatus
1st May 2013, 02:49 PM
Hello folks, I am Gary, a pommy, from Sydney, I am an absolute beginner in the 4WD business, I am not overly interested in taking crazy, potentially expensive, risks, but I do want to see some of the beautiful wilderness that australia has to offer. I have always liked Nissan Patrols and have often flirted with the idea of throwing a tent and supplies in the back of one and heading off for a wander (generally the way in which most poms die out here ha ha). Anyway, given that I am (only)a little more sensible than I was in my twenties, I decided to join your forum and learn from the people who do this kind of thing regularly. I have bought a 2005 3.0 ST with low KMs on it and I am kitting it out as I learn more from experienced people about what I do and dont need when heading out into the bush. I am an avid conservationist and a lover and protector of all wildlife, I hope to get some remarkable footage of Australias fantastic and unique animals on my travels as well as some wonderful experiences that will stay with me forever. Thanks for this wonderful resource, I look forward to learning from you all and sharing anything that I can contribute back.
Gazza - North Sydney April 2013 :-)

Bob
1st May 2013, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the Forum. Join in the Conversations and enjoy the Ride.

threedogs
1st May 2013, 03:34 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forum, You'll find everything you need to know here,
Jump in anytime and enjoy, Pics would be nice

Maxhead
1st May 2013, 03:45 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
1st May 2013, 04:28 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

growler2058
1st May 2013, 04:38 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard, gotta good mob here fulla great info and advice

my third 256
1st May 2013, 06:22 PM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

rob1950
1st May 2013, 07:39 PM
Welcome to the patrol world Gazza and happy exploring

Dhuck
1st May 2013, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Timmo
1st May 2013, 08:29 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum..............