PDA

View Full Version : AB still alive

AB
29th April 2013, 09:23 PM
Sorry I haven't been on much folks, having some issues with work and their computers the last few weeks, I also tried a registry clean on my computer at home because its getting old, reset my wireless and completely stuffed my home computer and only limited to I phone on 3G at the moment....

I've now got IP conflicts.

I only just got home so will try and look at tomorrow. Life is awesome ATM....lmao

Winnie
29th April 2013, 09:24 PM
*crickets*
lmao!

NissanGQ4.2
29th April 2013, 09:24 PM
Hey you, less talk more work, Don't know what's gotten into you and Rod!

NissanGQ4.2
29th April 2013, 09:26 PM
FORMAT, it cleans everything and heaps better than any registry cleaner :)

growler2058
29th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Sorry I haven't been on much folks, having some issues with work and their computers the last few weeks, I also tried a registry clean on my computer at home because its getting old, reset my wireless and completely stuffed my home computer and only limited to I phone on 3G at the moment....

I only just got home so will try and look at tomorrow. Life is awesome ATM....lmao

Who ARE you............ head over to the intros fella, cheers something we ask all members to do

NissanGQ4.2
29th April 2013, 09:27 PM
Who ARE you............ head over to the intros fella, cheers something we ask all members to do

Think u should just ban him now *L*

growler2058
29th April 2013, 09:31 PM
Think u should just ban him now *L*

I tried but there is a presence in the force...........every time I try to hit the eject button its like two magnets pushing apart it just wont go down

AB
29th April 2013, 09:47 PM
FORMAT, it cleans everything and heaps better than any registry cleaner :)

That's what I'm planning to do now. Gotta borrow a portable hdd and back it all up.

This static ip has stuffed things too.

MudRunnerTD
29th April 2013, 09:47 PM
AB? AB? Hmmmmmm I've heard of you but can't place it?

Bloodyaussie
29th April 2013, 09:51 PM
That's what I'm planning to do now. Gotta borrow a portable hdd and back it all up.

This static ip has stuffed things too.

You have to borrow one???? bloody hell mate even I have a couple of those bloody things!!!

Any way if you were a senior member I would lend you one but as you are a noob????

trekster
29th April 2013, 10:42 PM
I thought you were in hiding after you made the big post coming out? Keeping a low profile till the heat dies down yeah? :)

Clunk
29th April 2013, 10:45 PM
Can anyone else hear that world's smallest violin?????!!!!!!! ;)

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

Woof
30th April 2013, 01:40 AM
Don't take any notice of the Riff Raff mate, I know that you are always doing your best for us.............if need be I can whack them all with an Infraction for you.

Now about that pay rise...:harhar:

BigRAWesty
30th April 2013, 04:15 AM
Hopefully you get it sorted soon AB..
Its like rafety rules around here atm... :p

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Maxhead
30th April 2013, 06:22 AM
I thought you were in hiding after you made the big post coming out? Keeping a low profile till the heat dies down yeah? :)

that's the real excuse, the computer is just a decoy .lol

...............On the move

AB
30th April 2013, 06:52 AM
Feel the love...lol

Cheers lads will sort this crap out soon hopefully!

Ben-e-boy
30th April 2013, 07:28 AM
Feel the love...lol

Cheers lads will sort this crap out soon hopefully!

Here I am thinking you are doing something about all those photos we sent to you?

AB
30th April 2013, 07:37 AM
Here I am thinking you are doing something about all those photos we sent to you?

That's happening too...lol....Almost finished!!!

taslucas
30th April 2013, 11:04 AM
That's happening too...lol....Almost finished!!!

Oh cool, I thought it was already done and I wasn't on the list........ I'm on the list aren't I? Nah really, am I on the list lmao

FanTapstic!

BigRAWesty
30th April 2013, 11:23 AM
Oh cool, I thought it was already done and I wasn't on the list........ I'm on the list aren't I? Nah really, am I on the list lmao

FanTapstic!

Are you?? :confused:

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

taslucas
30th April 2013, 11:41 AM
Are you?? :confused:

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of

I don't know!!!!!!!??????

FanTapstic!

Woof
1st May 2013, 12:50 AM

FanTapstic!

Oh yes you are on the list Lucas, but not the one you are thinking of.......lol

Clunk
1st May 2013, 01:13 AM
Oh yes you are on the list Lucas, but not the one you are thinking of.......lol

Slap him one doggy!!!! Lmao

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

taslucas
1st May 2013, 07:13 AM
Bring it!

FanTapstic!

taslucas
1st May 2013, 02:19 PM

..................aaaand he's gone again.........

FanTapstic!

AB
3rd May 2013, 09:50 PM
..................aaaand he's gone again.........

FanTapstic!

Just having some issues boys but trying my best to resolve it.

Only just got home and can only spend time on urgent things here but rest assure the mods update me if any of you muppets get out if line....lol

Ill be back on board soon hopefully!!!

AB
3rd May 2013, 09:53 PM
I do like the gq versus gu thread to keep a smile so keep giving it to em...lmao

Alitis007
3rd May 2013, 09:58 PM
Thats not very nice Andy!!!

GU's rule BTW hahaha

taslucas
3rd May 2013, 10:03 PM
Thats not very nice Andy!!!

GU's rule BTW hahaha

here we go again............................................. .....................................

Alitis007
3rd May 2013, 10:09 PM
here we go again............................................. .....................................

Sssshhh can you hear that ??? Its your GQ rusting lmaoooo!!

You luv it mate lol maybe we need to change that patrol freak thing to Energizer coz i just keep going and going and going lol

taslucas
3rd May 2013, 10:16 PM
Sssshhh can you hear that ??? Its your GQ rusting lmaoooo!!

You luv it mate lol maybe we need to change that patrol freak thing to Energizer coz i just keep going and going and going lol

you already used that one georgie pie

and yeah you could be called energizer or maybe just blowfly! ha

Bloodyaussie
3rd May 2013, 10:16 PM
I feel unloved Andy ............ you are off starting another forum aren't you??? its to do with that 40 ute you have isn't it!!!

Alitis007
3rd May 2013, 10:20 PM
you already used that one georgie pie

and yeah you could be called energizer or maybe just blowfly! ha

I know but it never gets old haha i tell my brother that about his XB lol

Blowflies bite !!

taslucas
3rd May 2013, 10:39 PM
I feel unloved Andy ............ you are off starting another forum aren't you??? its to do with that 40 ute you have isn't it!!!

hehehe yeah its "rusty 40s anonymous"

nissannewby
3rd May 2013, 10:56 PM
Yeah it's a helpline not a forum lol.

trekster
3rd May 2013, 11:18 PM
Yeah it's a helpline not a forum lol.

For all the GQ owners to go to about their "inadequacies" against the GU's :D