PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum, 4wd'n and Patrols

Clunk
19th December 2010, 11:15 PM
Hi, I'm pretty much new to all of this. Used to have an Xtrail but after the first proper outing in it, along the Mundaring power line trail a few months back with a couple of mates (who were in lifted Hilux and Landcruiser), quickly decided I'd found a new hobby and the Xtrail had to go. So now have a stock standard 1994 4.2 petrol, Auto GQ and all i can say is fanbloomintastic.

Woof
19th December 2010, 11:19 PM
Welcome Clunk, enjoy the forum mate...........check this club out, not a bad mob of Patrol owners there http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc:thumbup:

Clunk
20th December 2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks Dogman, just had a quick look at your WPC site..... so what sort of criteria needs to be fulfilled before being allowed to become a member?

YNOT
20th December 2010, 05:36 AM
Welcome to the forum clunk.

Tony

AB
20th December 2010, 08:51 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
20th December 2010, 01:15 PM
g'day mate - welcome aboard. My brother just picked up a 4.2 94 model and they are a great box (all GQ's are!!). Plenty of useful information on the forum, heaps of great people and a good laugh to be had also, so feel free to get in on the conversations. Make sure you throw a few happy snaps of the new rig up in the members ride section for all to see - we never get bored of looking at them!!!

NissanGQ4.2
20th December 2010, 03:20 PM
Welcome to forum

Great bunch of guys and girls on the forum always willing to help out where they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

wildgu6
20th December 2010, 06:49 PM
Hey clunk, Welcome to Trol town buddy,
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
Surf around and join in where ever you feel comfortable.
Congrat's on the new rig buddy. Hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of it.
Xtrail, shopping, Trol, bush. You will love it.
Well done.

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

Finly Owner
20th December 2010, 06:50 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Clunk

Tim

Maxhead
20th December 2010, 07:00 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Woof
20th December 2010, 07:09 PM
Thanks Dogman, just had a quick look at your WPC site..... so what sort of criteria needs to be fulfilled before being allowed to become a member?

Mate you must post an introduction within 14 days of your forum approval, then you have 3 months to attend 2 meeting and 2 trips, then you pay your membership fees and you are a member.

DX grunt
20th December 2010, 08:23 PM
G'day Bro.

Welcome to another Samdgroper on this brilliant forum. BTW, are you are a Dockers or Eagles supporter?

Take care out there.

PS.... I'm a Country member for the Western Patrol Club, too.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
21st December 2010, 09:17 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Clunk
21st December 2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. First impressions of the site are impressive, a huge amount of knowledge which no doubt I'll be tapping into soon....

Clunk
21st December 2010, 10:23 PM
G'day Bro.

Welcome to another Samdgroper on this brilliant forum. BTW, are you are a Dockers or Eagles supporter?

Take care out there.

PS.... I'm a Country member for the Western Patrol Club, too.

Ross
DX grunt
Well I suppose if push came to shove I would have to say Eagles but don't tell any one I said that........ I'm more into rugby union, what with spending most of my life in Wales

Clunk
21st December 2010, 10:31 PM
g'day mate - welcome aboard. My brother just picked up a 4.2 94 model and they are a great box (all GQ's are!!). Plenty of useful information on the forum, heaps of great people and a good laugh to be had also, so feel free to get in on the conversations. Make sure you throw a few happy snaps of the new rig up in the members ride section for all to see - we never get bored of looking at them!!!

Cheers mate, will get some pics up once I get them off my mates camera.