PDA

View Full Version : 4wd Action Forum

paulyg
28th April 2013, 10:16 PM
Any one go over to the 4wd Action forum?
Ever had a message or a reply to a message removed?
I was over there having a look around came across a thread titled, Things that gets my goat,
No 6 was '' when listing a “Good Cheap Tourer” how about including the cost of all the things needed to make it a good car! Purchasing a cheap car such as a 3L TD Patrol then finding you need to spend close to 20K to get it up to scratch is not a good buy! – Mate is currently finding this out!''
I could not let that go, so my reply was ''wtf what a load of bs''
So I go back a couple of hours later and I can't find my post its gone.

mudski
28th April 2013, 10:35 PM
Answer to your first question. No.

MudRunnerTD
28th April 2013, 11:05 PM
Thats just a moderator cleaning up the thread mate. I'd let it go here as long as you didn't swear mate. They can get a little more precious over there though.

Coldcomfort
29th April 2013, 12:21 AM
Some forums wont allow an opinion that doesn't fit in with a few of the forums members ideology. Some forums are run by a few founding members. Their idea's are the only one's allowed. They generally turn into a back slapping fest. The Useless Sissies forum is classic case. Best to just log off and stay logged off.

BigRAWesty
29th April 2013, 12:44 AM
X2 with cc.. stay away coz there all one big family..
I don't even buy there mag, but me mum works at a newsagents outlet so I get them for free..
Its all bs advertising now though and you can tell who's in bed with who...

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

taslucas
29th April 2013, 03:03 PM
Some forums wont allow an opinion that doesn't fit in with a few of the forums members ideology. Some forums are run by a few founding members. Their idea's are the only one's allowed. They generally turn into a back slapping fest. The Useless Sissies forum is classic case. Best to just log off and stay logged off.

Lol just like just Commodores???

FanTapstic!

threedogs
29th April 2013, 03:06 PM
You gave the wrong answer IMO
And no to your first question

Winnie
29th April 2013, 03:21 PM
Lol just like just Commodores???

FanTapstic!

Or Boosted Falcon

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

paulyg
29th April 2013, 05:39 PM
Yes I think you guys are right, the Toyota bias is getting worse in the mag as well as the forum,
Don't usually spend a lot of time over there, but when they talk crap about Patrols I couldn't help myself,
I had to tell them it was bs.