PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

kabsoola
26th April 2013, 04:44 PM
Hi, finally able to post and introduce myself after some trouble lol, cheers for your help Andrew ;). I'm a Brit living in the Gulf. First moved to Bahrain when I was three, then been back and fourth between the UK and the Gulf including Qatar and now the UAE. I'm thirty two now, having lived in the Gulf for over sixteen years. When I left Qatar at nearly twenty years of age, I said to myself 'when I return to the Gulf I will get a Kabsoola (short wheeled base Patrol)'. When I returned nearly four years ago, I did exactly that! I found a year old 2009 model (white), only 12,000 km on the clock. Previously owned by a sheikh in Abu Dhabi, it came with headers, KN filter and OME shocks and steering damper and tint. So I was chuffed about that :D Unfortunately I managed to roll my beloved Kabsoola down a sand dune :( last August after spending a great deal of money on it to get it in tip top condition to be sold. Why I was going to sell it? As I'm sure you all know, it wouldve been a 4.5 litre engine, injecter not carborater. The 2012 Kabsoola though has the 4.8 VTC engine with rear diff lock :D. So after writing off my 2009, I now have the 2012 model (black). Much more power! Get up the same dunes with much more ease :D. Anyway, that me. Sorry for the long winded intro, got a bit of time on my hands this morning ;)

Bloodyaussie
26th April 2013, 04:48 PM
Welcome aboard mate.................

growler2058
26th April 2013, 05:12 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard, gotta good mob here fulla great info and advice

NissanGQ4.2
26th April 2013, 05:22 PM
Welcome 2 the forum mate

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out when they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

MEGOMONSTER
26th April 2013, 05:41 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Bloodyaussie
26th April 2013, 06:18 PM
double post sorry... delete please!!!!

threedogs
26th April 2013, 06:35 PM
Hello and welcome, Kabsoola I love it, sand, sand ,sand horsepower,
Jump in anytime and enjoy, pics would be nice,

Dhuck
26th April 2013, 06:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

kabsoola
26th April 2013, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :) I'll try n get some pics up once I move them and resize em ;)

my third 256
27th April 2013, 07:39 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

Maxhead
27th April 2013, 08:03 AM
G"Day and welcome to the forum mate