PDA

View Full Version : Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

PMC
24th April 2013, 02:57 PM
G'day trendsetters,

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so, I sat down and as the day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics, I finally thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.
Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and here is the reason for my conclusion:
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case....time for another beer!

Regards,

RLI

threedogs
24th April 2013, 03:03 PM
Funny only thinking the samething just recently [not]
But I agree wth your conclusion, but
I do not want either now, lol

Jaycee
24th April 2013, 03:04 PM
Lol. Have you told your wife your new theory yet? On the bright side, when you do, at least you'll remember why getting kicked in the nuts hurts more!!!

Maxhead
24th April 2013, 03:06 PM
Hahaha, i like the way you think RLI.
And i totally agree! See what the missus reckons;)

...............On the move

Woof
24th April 2013, 03:21 PM
RLI, thinking...lol
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/The_Thinker_Auguste_Rodin_zps6b68a12b.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Uriah57/media/The_Thinker_Auguste_Rodin_zps6b68a12b.jpg.html)

BigRAWesty
24th April 2013, 03:30 PM
I love the line of thinking..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Alitis007
24th April 2013, 03:33 PM
I thought it was more painful to be flicked or grazed on the sack rather then direct impact ??

I can feel the pain just thinking about it !!

MudRunnerTD
24th April 2013, 03:49 PM
from a man that has passed an 8mm Kidney stone......... That wins hands down!

even an educated woman would agree that a man with a kidney stone is in more and longer agonizing pain than during child birth!!

FAAARRRKKK MEEEE DEAD!!!

My wife did not believe me until one night at about 3am she woke to my agony and found me on the floor beside the bed. I asked her to stand on my Kidney to relieve the pain! worked a treat for an hour!

NP99
24th April 2013, 04:24 PM
I thought it was more painful to be flicked or grazed on the sack rather then direct impact ??

I can feel the pain just thinking about it !!

How did this experiment occur? :)

PMC
24th April 2013, 04:27 PM

Yes, i to are curious! lol

Regards,

RLI

Alitis007
24th April 2013, 04:51 PM

No experiment mate... Haven't you ever been given a sack tap before, either on purpose or accidentally ??? Or sat on a hard surface like a brick wall, steel or plastic chair and squashed the old plumbs and in your rush to get up, you do more damage ??

mudski
24th April 2013, 07:40 PM
George, Its gonna hurt like hell either way. Its just how long it takes for the pain to arrive is the question. I kick will be instant, aflick however, the pain is not instant and slowly comes on to unleash its full fury of pain and leave you curled up in the fetal position on the floor.
But as MR said a stone wins hands down. Even the doctors confirmed it is worse than child birth. But the morphine they give you for the pain is second to none.

megatexture
24th April 2013, 08:06 PM
It's hard to say, on one side birth can last for hrs and is painfull but a kick in the nuts is a worse pain but a shorter duration.
If you were to compare the two pain levels for the same duration, I'd rather pull a 15 pound Baby from between my legs over a 20 hr duration any day over 20 hrs of getting kicked in the nuts.

Stropp
24th April 2013, 08:13 PM
Well I know whe I got kicked in the nuts it didn't hurt the missus but it hurt me like hell, when she gave birth to our kids I didn't feel a thing so I can only draw the conclusion that the kick in the nuts hurts more.

Alitis007
24th April 2013, 08:21 PM
Has any one seen the video ( now i have to word this CAREFULLY ) of the sheila playing the meat trombone and throwing uppercuts into the haggets ??? It did the rounds a while back.....

TPC
24th April 2013, 08:22 PM
I found my vasectomy hurt a hell of a lot more than being kicked in the nuts and the pain lasted over a week.
Was not fun walking around with two black and blue coconuts between my legs.
All three of my kids were really quick births, second one was so quick she never made it to the hospital.

BigRAWesty
24th April 2013, 08:34 PM
I've been thinking of why a sack tap is more painful than a fully fledged sack smashing...
And I've copped a few playing hockey so yea, experience..
Why you get a full on sack smash the adrenalin kicks in, so it covers a fair bit of the pain..
With a sack tap you sometimes don't even know you've been hit.. so its just straight out pain..

Anyway, either way.. I don't wanna take either hits.. I leave that to the jack ass boys..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

AB
24th April 2013, 08:56 PM
I can relate to this ...well not the pregnant side but nuts side...lol

Leaving a pub one night and one of my friends gave me a piggy back as you do.....anyways I did the ride em cowboy style and actually sat on my nuts...lmao....I don't think you can get much more pain running through your body then that night!!!!

belzi82
26th April 2013, 01:46 AM
I have never given birth but I have been assured by my friends that it hurts. Now men if you were to have kids how many would you have - I am sure that one if any. It must be hard to push a baby out of such a tiny hole!!

NP99
26th April 2013, 07:43 AM
So many great lines to write.........PGR :)

mudski
26th April 2013, 12:29 PM
I found my vasectomy hurt a hell of a lot more than being kicked in the nuts and the pain lasted over a week.
Was not fun walking around with two black and blue coconuts between my legs.
All three of my kids were really quick births, second one was so quick she never made it to the hospital.

Meh. I had the nut chop too. Was awake for the whole procedure. I was a little tender afterwards I was o.k within 12 hours. Plus they had to untangle my gonads too while they were down there. Was the wierdest feeling having five female nurses in the room all looking at my junk. Just wish it wasn't for that reason... :)

I tapped that app...

Winnie
26th April 2013, 12:56 PM
I can relate to this ...well not the pregnant side but nuts side...lol

Leaving a pub one night and one of my friends gave me a piggy back as you do.....anyways I did the ride em cowboy style and actually sat on my nuts...lmao....I don't think you can get much more pain running through your body then that night!!!!

You have lots of stories relating to your genitals....

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

TPC
26th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Meh. I had the nut chop too. Was awake for the whole procedure. I was a little tender afterwards I was o.k within 12 hours. Plus they had to untangle my gonads too while they were down there. Was the wierdest feeling having five female nurses in the room all looking at my junk. Just wish it wasn't for that reason... :)

I tapped that app...

I was awake for it too at the local doctors.
He gave me the local then after a short time he dug the scalpel in, hears me gasp and asks "can you feel that", I answered through clenched teeth "yessss", he then waited a bit more for the local to take affect before proceeding.

Had a female doctor examine my tackle once many years ago and things started to react, I was horrified and did everything I could to prevent it, thinking about dead kittens and old nuns managed to keep it at bay.

Maxhead
26th April 2013, 01:24 PM
I

Had a female doctor examine my tackle once many years ago and things started to react, I was horrified and did everything I could to prevent it, thinking about dead kittens and old nuns managed to keep it at bay.

Hahahah, I would have gone with the flow..lol You never know it might have been a happy ending;)