PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia ......

Bloodyaussie
22nd April 2013, 02:38 AM
So the little one woke crying and has ended up in bed with us.... now I cant sleep?

Dont you love lying there in the middle of night thinking about stuff you should not, like work, stuff you want to do to the car, renovations......... and you just cant shut your brain off!!!

Drives you mad and you know better.. just relax, breath..... now I need to get that job done this week and if i...?? oh shit there I go again thinking about bloody work!!!

Maybe some tv??? I know I am going to be bloody tired tomorrow... oh bugger!!

I use to be able to sleep on the couch but now my shoulders hurt to much if I try for anything longer than a snooze... cant turn the telly on in the bedroom as will get in trouble (seem to get into a lot of that lately)......... lets hope there is a WW2 doco on foxtel?????

fracster
22nd April 2013, 03:54 AM
18:15 over here pal, nearly beer time, so i`ll sleep well tonight.

BigRAWesty
22nd April 2013, 04:42 AM
Sure do BA.. get a shift job.. that f's your body clock so after a day or 2 you just collapse.. :rolleyes:

But yes it is annoying when you can't turn the brain off.

I had just fallen asleep tonight when wifey came in for a fondle.. that stuffed my chances of sleep up.. not complaining about that distraction..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

MEGOMONSTER
22nd April 2013, 06:31 AM
Just have a Bundy, that'll stop the brain functioning.

Maxhead
22nd April 2013, 06:45 AM
Stop your whingeing and get a bottle into ya before you go to sleep, you'll sleep like a log then;)
If your missus complains just tell her its medicinal.

Ohh and bundy works well...lol

...............On the move

BigRAWesty
22nd April 2013, 06:56 AM
A couple of night caps of port works well to.. gives a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Bloodyaussie
22nd April 2013, 07:55 AM
Yeah fell asleep watching war doco's and now feel like shit.....??

No spirits for me and no more drinking during the week...

Kallen I do know how working odd hours stuffs you around and dont miss it... been many years now.

AB
22nd April 2013, 08:55 AM
Welcome to my life sunshine.....Sleep is for deprived in my family.....I lay in bed at night thinking about you....LMAO

Bloodyaussie
22nd April 2013, 12:51 PM
Welcome to my life sunshine.....Sleep is for deprived in my family.....I lay in bed at night thinking about you....LMAO

Thats funny because I just happened to be thinking about.............

That is the other thing little Alfie is sick and was coughing his guts up all night so that did not help either??

Ask Rossco if max is crook???

choppie
22nd April 2013, 01:29 PM
Just have a Bundy, that'll stop the brain functioning.

Have enough and it stops everything functioning LMAO

threedogs
22nd April 2013, 01:38 PM
Nah got pills for that, other wise would never get some sleep

Alitis007
22nd April 2013, 02:19 PM
I have a hard time falling asleep, i pretty much need to pass out or i'll keep waking up ever hour. But it has a benefit you can play Call of Duty flat out or any other game for that matter lol or get up early to go fishing at 3am or work like a machine!!!

NissanGQ4.2
22nd April 2013, 05:06 PM
Just give the little one a stiff scotch, will fix his upset stomach and you will both get some sleep :)

megatexture
22nd April 2013, 06:56 PM
I get about 4hrs a night 5 if I'm tired but I do hate the nights your referring to, and they are not usually just one night they come in 2 s or 3 s for me

Bloodyaussie
22nd April 2013, 07:01 PM
I get about 4hrs a night 5 if I'm tired but I do hate the nights your referring to, and they are not usually just one night they come in 2 s or 3 s for me

Yeah you end up so over tired that it is hard to turn off?????

Fell asleep sitting up before taking my daughter swimming... got about 15min..

mudski
22nd April 2013, 09:51 PM
Nah got pills for that, other wise would never get some sleep
Hehe, me too. 10mg Diazapam does wonders....
Hey Andy! Toughen up princess! My daughter didn't sleep a full night until she was nearly five. In that time the longest sleep I got in one stint was two hours. Mostly three to four hours a night of broken sleep. Luckily the second kid that came along wouldn't wake up if a bomb went off.
Tip : Never listen to what other people tell you, you should do with your kids. Tell them to GTFO!!!