PDA

View Full Version : A little tip for all you Bundy drinkers

MC97GQ
21st April 2013, 11:45 AM
Hi all,

I thought I would post a little tip for all you Bundy Rum drinkers out there,

One of the lurks of working in a bottle shop is finding out all the really good specials and this one is a beauty at the moment.

My local BWS(Cooma) currently has 700ml Bottles of Bundy Yellow Label 100 on special for $25.50 per bottle, this is half price.

Bundy 100 (50% A/V) falls between UP Bundy (37% A/V) and OP Bundy (57% A/V), this special could apply at all NSW BWS Stores, so if you happen to be cruising past and you drink Bundy maybe drop in and grab yourself a bargain.

Mark

And yes I do work casual for BWS

Maxhead
21st April 2013, 11:51 AM
Time to stock up me thinks!!! a quick drive to Queanbeyan
Thanks Mark!

MEGOMONSTER
21st April 2013, 12:56 PM
Time to stock up me thinks!!! a quick drive to Queanbeyan
Thanks Mark!

Good onya Kris, but I hope you know why it's so cheap, cos it all past its use by date, and no one buys it.

NP99
21st April 2013, 03:31 PM
Does it still have the school girl tax Kevin Rudd imposed?

Maxhead
21st April 2013, 03:32 PM
Good onya Kris, but I hope you know why it's so cheap, cos it all past its use by date, and no one buys it.

Ahh see people are too fussy these days, the way I look at it if it gets you drunk its good ;). I'm not into that have a sip and put it away for next month because it cost me $100 and I couldn;t possibly drink it in one night...Hhahahah

growler2058
21st April 2013, 03:41 PM
Ahh see people are too fussy these days, the way I look at it if it gets you drunk its good ;). I'm not into that have a sip and put it away for next month because it cost me $100 and I couldn;t possibly drink it in one night...Hhahahah

Phuc ya smashed those two blokes at Loveday (with the mav) that dropped in for a drink with us bwahahahaha

Winnie
21st April 2013, 03:44 PM
Mmmm Bundy

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Maxhead
21st April 2013, 03:47 PM
Phuc ya smashed those two blokes at Loveday (with the mav) that dropped in for a drink with us bwahahahaha

Hahaha, yeah they didn't mind hanging around...yeah good days

growler2058
21st April 2013, 03:56 PM
They didn't hang around for long after drinking a handle worth of near straight rum hahahahahahahah

Maxhead
21st April 2013, 04:01 PM
They didn't hang around for long after drinking a handle worth of near straight rum hahahahahahahah
Yeah, a nip of coke and a glass of rum...hahahah

nissannewby
21st April 2013, 06:55 PM
Bundy rocks by far the best :).

MEGOMONSTER
21st April 2013, 08:58 PM
Bundy rocks by far the best :).

And I thought you were one of the good guys...... Well wasn't I wrong.

Winnie
21st April 2013, 09:00 PM
Bundy is at least the 2nd best drink going around, it just doesn't compare to VB though.

growler2058
21st April 2013, 09:19 PM
bundy is at least the 2nd best drink going around, it just doesn't compare to vb though.

sick $%6&.....

MEGOMONSTER
22nd April 2013, 05:53 AM
sick $%6&.....

See what happens after drinking Bundy........ The brain stops working.
Hey BA I have a solution for your insomnia. Lol

growler2058
22nd April 2013, 05:55 AM
I got no issues with the rum but the VB you can blow out ya arse

taslucas
22nd April 2013, 10:52 AM
DRINKS VB......

NEK MINNET

DRINKS BUNDY............

Say no more!

Lmao

FanTapstic!

Winnie
22nd April 2013, 11:04 AM
DRINKS VB......

NEK MINNET

DRINKS BUNDY............

Say no more!

Lmao

FanTapstic!

Yeah I was going 1 for 1 last weekend it was good!

choppie
22nd April 2013, 12:50 PM

Only use by date on Spirits is bottles mt, bugger crack another LMAO:drunk::cheers:

taslucas
22nd April 2013, 12:56 PM
Yeah I was going 1 for 1 last weekend it was good!

One vb,

One Bundy,

One sleep in a chair

FanTapstic!

Maxhead
22nd April 2013, 03:45 PM
Hi all,

I thought I would post a little tip for all you Bundy Rum drinkers out there,

One of the lurks of working in a bottle shop is finding out all the really good specials and this one is a beauty at the moment.

My local BWS(Cooma) currently has 700ml Bottles of Bundy Yellow Label 100 on special for $25.50 per bottle, this is half price.

Bundy 100 (50% A/V) falls between UP Bundy (37% A/V) and OP Bundy (57% A/V), this special could apply at all NSW BWS Stores, so if you happen to be cruising past and you drink Bundy maybe drop in and grab yourself a bargain.

Mark

And yes I do work casual for BWS

Spewing, must have been a Cooma special only. Checked a couple of stores and they dont even stock it

...............On the move

nissannewby
22nd April 2013, 05:12 PM
Move to qld and buy direct from the factory :p

Maxhead
22nd April 2013, 06:48 PM
Move to qld and buy direct from the factory :p

Don't know about it being cheaper, was at the factory few months back and the prices wheren't that great. I bought a few limited edition bottles from dan murphys as it was cheaper ...LOL

MC97GQ
23rd April 2013, 09:44 AM
Kris,

Sorry mate, I spoke to the manager after I saw your post, It was only an our shop thing(there are 2 BWS in Cooma). Apparently it was delivered by mistake a couple of months ago, and it was marked down to just get rid of it.

I hope I didn't cause you too much inconvenience(other than not getting cheap Bundy;))

Mark