PDA

View Full Version : gday all thought id do my intro

Gu with stacks
21st April 2013, 11:06 AM
better late than never

I have an 07 coil cab crd pretty standard atm but have the usual big aspirations for her and not enough money lol .im an aircraft tech in the defence force and got into 4x4s to make the most of my posting locations ,posted to williamtown sk in newcastke region atm . so far this forum has been outstanding with infk and friendly advise and im lookin forward to hearing more and learning more .look forward to catching up with anyone to go out n see more n meet more people around the area n learn how to drive the truck the best way i can

cheers all .

growler2058
21st April 2013, 11:39 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard, gotta good mob here fulla great info and advice

Dhuck
21st April 2013, 11:46 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Maxhead
21st April 2013, 11:54 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
21st April 2013, 12:52 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

threedogs
21st April 2013, 01:36 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum, To increase your ability off road join a club that has an offroad course.
Sometimes going out with others passes on bad habits, But take your time ,
Wheel placement and some momentum. Maybe organise a meet and greet of forum members in your area.
Anyway jump in anytime and enjoy

my third 256
22nd April 2013, 08:40 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

AB
22nd April 2013, 08:53 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.