PDA

View Full Version : Headlines from the year 2030!

PMC
20th April 2013, 09:59 PM
Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world "Little India" formerly known as Australia.

Tasmania executes last remaining Greenie.

White minorities still trying to have English recognised as Australia's third language.

Children from two-parent heterosexual families bullied in schools for being 'different'. Tolerance urged.

Gay Marriages now overtake heterosexual marriages as preferred 'lifestyle' choice.

Melbourne schoolgirl expelled for not wearing Burqa, being a Christian is no excuse says school. Sharia law must be enforced.

Japan announces that they will no longer consume whale meat as whales are now extinct and the scientific research fleet are unemployed. Australian Government has told the Japanese that Cane Toads taste like whale meat.

Australia now has ten Universities of Political Correctness.

Professor Goldman of ANU says there is still a long way to go in the fight to stop free speech.

Australian Deficit $10 trillion dollars and rising. Government declares return to surplus in 100 years which is 300 years ahead of time. Prime Minister Mohammed Yousuf claims increased growth through more immigration is the secret to success.

Wall Street banks merge to form new super bank, Goldman, Rothschild, Ebeneezer, Epstein & Drescher (GREED).

Huge bonuses paid to executives to celebrate launch.

Baby conceived naturally! Scientists amazed.

Iran still quarantined. Physicists estimate it will take at least 100 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

France pleads for global help after being taken over by Islamic Countries. No other country volunteers to come forward to help the beleaguered nation ! Serves them right.

Castro finally dies at age 112. Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.

Jose Manuel Rodrigez Bush says he will run for second term as US President in 2032.

Australia Post raises price of stamps to $18 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.

After a ten year $75.8 billion study, commissioned by the Labor Party, scientists prove diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.

Average weight of an Australian drops to 115 kgs.

Global cooling blamed for citrus crop failure for third consecutive year in Victoria India and New South Iraq.

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Senate still blocking drilling in Canberra even though petrol is selling for 5,000 Rupees per litre and petrol stations are only open on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights. Victims to be held partly responsible for crimes committed against them.

Average height of professional basketball players is now nine feet, seven inches.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2035 as lethal weapons.

Australian Tax Office sets lowest tax rate in decades at 75%.

AFL Carlton won this years National Footy final beating the Hindu Hornets 20-11 to 13-18. NRL Arab bulldogs beat Asia Brisbane 22 to 16.

Southern Asia (formerly Northern Territory ) voters still having trouble with voting machines . . . .. lol

Regards,

RLI,

:bowdown:

NP99
20th April 2013, 10:05 PM
All too true :)

lhurley
20th April 2013, 10:12 PM
Its sad, but this is what we are coming to

Sir Roofy
20th April 2013, 10:12 PM
Well paul your most likely to have hit the nail on the head

oncedisturbed
20th April 2013, 10:28 PM
I couldn't stop laughing

BigRAWesty
20th April 2013, 10:43 PM
Can't agree more... Its sad but true..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

cruise
20th April 2013, 11:23 PM
haha this made my night =)

MudRunnerTD
21st April 2013, 12:16 AM
Hey Paul,

I am not sure where you got that post from but it has been reported to the Mods as offensive. In the report the member added a Link to a Racist UK Site that has the above post nearly word for word. The ONLY difference on that site is it is written in the UK Context rather than Australia.

After reading the context of the discussions that follow the post on the other forum it is scary to see a group there that take No Humour out of the above post but rather consider it a true reflection of a likely World in 2030.

I am at pains to Moderate this thread but the line is very fine and this must be considered an International Forum. Please give consideration to our membership when posting threads like this. I believe your just having a laugh, well hope so, and i dont want to be the party basher but the question has been put.

Boo Me i know, Sorry.

I will let AB decide.

regards MR

Clunk
21st April 2013, 01:27 AM
Oh I do so love this politically correct world we live in

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

Maxhead
21st April 2013, 07:24 AM
Hahahahha, great post RLI. Good start to Sunday morning :)

Maxhead
21st April 2013, 08:18 AM
Hey Paul,

I am not sure where you got that post from but it has been reported to the Mods as offensive. In the report the member added a Link to a Racist UK Site that has the above post nearly word for word. The ONLY difference on that site is it is written in the UK Context rather than Australia.

After reading the context of the discussions that follow the post on the other forum it is scary to see a group there that take No Humour out of the above post but rather consider it a true reflection of a likely World in 2030.

I am at pains to Moderate this thread but the line is very fine and this must be considered an International Forum. Please give consideration to our membership when posting threads like this. I believe your just having a laugh, well hope so, and i dont want to be the party basher but the question has been put.

Boo Me i know, Sorry.

I will let AB decide.

regards MR

I don't understand why people have take everything out of context! Clearly if people can't see the funny side of the above post they should lock themselves up indoors bolt up all doors and windows and never come out!

I let my wife read this and all she did was laugh right through the entire post and she had not got one racist bone in her body and is very level headed when it comes to these types of controversial matters.

It would be sad to see this forum become so politically correct like this country. Whats next? We won;t be able to wish each other Merry Christmas as it might offend?
I know the forum can't please everyone so lets not minority rule the outcome of a thread! ......Crikey, after all I find posts regarding GQ's offensive but they are everywhere.:)

my third 256
21st April 2013, 08:24 AM
Hey Paul,

Boo Me i know, Sorry.

I will let AB decide.

regards MR
Headlines from the year 2030!
Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh largest country in the world "Little India" formerly known as Australia.

Tasmania executes last remaining Greenie.

White minorities still trying to have English recognised as Australia's third language.

Children from two-parent heterosexual families bullied in schools for being 'different'. Tolerance urged.

Gay Marriages now overtake heterosexual marriages as preferred 'lifestyle' choice.

Melbourne schoolgirl expelled for not wearing Burqa, being a Christian is no excuse says school. Sharia law must be enforced.

Japan announces that they will no longer consume whale meat as whales are now extinct and the scientific research fleet are unemployed. Australian Government has told the Japanese that Cane Toads taste like whale meat.

Australia now has ten Universities of Political Correctness.

Professor Goldman of ANU says there is still a long way to go in the fight to stop free speech.

Australian Deficit $10 trillion dollars and rising. Government declares return to surplus in 100 years which is 300 years ahead of time. Prime Minister Mohammed Yousuf claims increased growth through more immigration is the secret to success.

Wall Street banks merge to form new super bank, Goldman, Rothschild, Ebeneezer, Epstein & Drescher (GREED).

Huge bonuses paid to executives to celebrate launch.

Baby conceived naturally! Scientists amazed.

Iran still quarantined. Physicists estimate it will take at least 100 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.

France pleads for global help after being taken over by Islamic Countries. No other country volunteers to come forward to help the beleaguered nation ! Serves them right.

Castro finally dies at age 112. Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.

Jose Manuel Rodrigez Bush says he will run for second term as US President in 2032.

Australia Post raises price of stamps to $18 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.

After a ten year $75.8 billion study, commissioned by the Labor Party, scientists prove diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.

Average weight of an Australian drops to 115 kgs.

Global cooling blamed for citrus crop failure for third consecutive year in Victoria India and New South Iraq.

Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

Senate still blocking drilling in Canberra even though petrol is selling for 5,000 Rupees per litre and petrol stations are only open on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights. Victims to be held partly responsible for crimes committed against them.

Average height of professional basketball players is now nine feet, seven inches.

New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2035 as lethal weapons.

Australian Tax Office sets lowest tax rate in decades at 75%.

AFL Carlton won this years National Footy final beating the Hindu Hornets 20-11 to 13-18. NRL Arab bulldogs beat Asia Brisbane 22 to 16.

Southern Asia (formerly Northern Territory ) voters still having trouble with voting machines . . . .. lol

Regards,

RLI,

The halls been rented the bands been paid, time to see you dance!

as his signature sayes maybe the moderator ment this BANDS or should he have put a LOL on the end

growler2058
21st April 2013, 08:24 AM
......Crikey, after all I find posts regarding GQ's offensive but they are everywhere.:)

Funny you should say that. I've made comment elsewhere that GUrly troll driving hairdressers would be the next crying hahahahahaha

rusty_nail
21st April 2013, 08:30 AM
Good start to Sunday, thanks RLI.

I feel bad for your position MR you've gotta do what you gotta do, I think that Paul is just having a laugh as will many of the people on here.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend guys

Tappin

threedogs
21st April 2013, 08:35 AM
@ RLI laughed so hard I think a bit of pee come out.

I just love Australia only we can take the Mickey out of ourselves ,,,,,,,,, its what we do.
Channel 9 this morning a young lady in the UK could not find Aust on a world globe,,,,,,,,,,,,Gold
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS HAS GONE WAY TOO FAR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IMO

Maybe mods could Delete the offensive piece,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just leaving 2030

AB
21st April 2013, 08:48 AM
I personally don't see this as a direct racist attack on anyone.

It's a light hearted look into a possible future based on our demographics from proven growing nations and our insane world economy forcing countries to GROW GROW GROW and CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME.

Maybe 2030 is a bit early for some of those comments but a lot of those points are likely to happen.

Dales300exc
21st April 2013, 08:49 AM
Too funny! Great read!

In no way offensive.

Sir Roofy
21st April 2013, 09:01 AM
Sorry guys but there are far more depressing and dangerous things going on in the world like this past week
a little humour is a good thing in noway did i or my wife find it offenceive

NP99
21st April 2013, 09:22 AM
I think it was a Qld Cane Toad that made the complaint :)

jack
21st April 2013, 10:19 AM
Absolute crap RLI, it will be at least 2040 before Carlton wins another flag.

rottodiver
21st April 2013, 10:36 AM
No offence in this household.... That was a great little read..... People need to lighten up a little.....
Scotty

PMC
21st April 2013, 10:58 AM
Hey Paul,

Boo Me i know, Sorry.

I will let AB decide.

regards MR

G'day Darren,

One of my Army mates, sent it to me! I just laughed! I do not know where the original origin of the article came from. Typical me, after posting up my 1000 post, i thought for a laugh i would push my larrikin behavior once more!

PS, I know, back to pealing potatoes and cleaning the shit-house for the 2014 meet-up. lol

Regards,

RLI

MC97GQ
21st April 2013, 12:03 PM
As the white, hetrosexual christian minority targeted in this thread I find nothing offensive in it at all. ;)

Mark

MC97GQ
21st April 2013, 12:17 PM
After re reading Mudrunners original post, I thought I would do some research on google as to the topic of Headlines from 2030,

Quite interesting, the exact same post as RLI with some minor tweaks with regard to locality, appears on everything from the Commodore forum here in Australia to military forums and also to a Filipino forum in the UK.

Now whilst the person who complained could find a link to a racist website to substantiate their complaint, I too could link to a dozen websites to refute this.

I am happy the mods have taken the original post in the context in which it was posted, AS A JOKE.

Mark

Clunk
21st April 2013, 12:26 PM
I'm not racist, my best mate is English.... ;)

MEGOMONSTER
21st April 2013, 01:00 PM
http://youtu.be/c9FrWak4890

PMC
21st April 2013, 01:47 PM

G'day Apollofish,

You cannot stop us from a good ole laugh!

PS, life is like a piece of shit, it is great until you step in it! lol

Regards,

The forum bad boy!

macca
21st April 2013, 02:27 PM
Paul that was funny, and could well come to pass. Enjoyed the read with my lunch good old true blue cheese on toast that I grew up with LOL

As for the protestor, mate dont open the post again, thats what I do if something doesnt interest me, or offends, or peeves or whatever.

Fair go a few others here enjoyed some light hearted humour that we can relate to, isnt that what comedy is about?

PMC
21st April 2013, 02:35 PM
Paul that was funny, and could well come to pass. Enjoyed the read with my lunch good old true blue cheese on toast that I grew up with LOL

As for the protestor, mate dont open the post again, thats what I do if something doesnt interest me, or offends, or peeves or whatever.

Fair go a few others here enjoyed some light hearted humour that we can relate to, isnt that what comedy is about?

Thanks mate!

PS, life is to short, we must try to enjoy it the best way we can, a bit of friendly humour goes a long way!

Regards,

RLI

NP99
21st April 2013, 02:43 PM
G'day Apollofish,

You cannot stop us from a good ole laugh!

PS, life is like a piece of shit, it is great until you step in it! lol

Regards,

The forum bad boy!

Or like a pubic hair on the dunny seat......you can only hang on for so long before you get pissed off :)

AB
21st April 2013, 04:48 PM

Whilst this post may be borderline that comment crosses all boundaries...

Going to keep my eye on you now mate after reading this...lol

threedogs
21st April 2013, 05:03 PM
Come on AB if you need to say something about Carlton, Please use the AFL thread Thanks .PMSL

@ Apollofish same to you mate all jokes in the joke thread, bloody funny though. RPMSL

Coldcomfort
21st April 2013, 05:15 PM
No offence here. I had a good chuckle and then a quiet thought. Some of the headlines are somehow a bit too real and close.

threedogs
21st April 2013, 05:23 PM
Admit a few are borderline but hey its not there to offend. I'm sure other cultures and countries have similar. dont read anything into it.
As Ive said a few times lifes too short, and getting shorter everyday. Would hate to think my life ends one day shorter because of this light hearted Dianosis of
how one person somewhere sees the future panning out. For interstaters Reckon they live in Gratton St Carlton lol Hey just the messenger

NP99
21st April 2013, 05:37 PM
Hey you guys, I think Big Mick is a Carlton supporter...... :)

threedogs
21st April 2013, 05:41 PM
Man hugs required ???

fracster
21st April 2013, 06:41 PM
It is funny, not offensive in any way.

Please don`t get all politically correct on this forum, we have enough of that bollocks over here.

jack
21st April 2013, 06:44 PM
Hey you guys, I think Big Mick is a Carlton supporter...... :)
Oops, hope he doesn't read my post

jack
21st April 2013, 06:47 PM
Whilst this post may be borderline that comment crosses all boundaries...

Going to keep my eye on you now mate after reading this...lol
Geez and I overlooked the fact you secretly OWN a Toymota, fair go.

Clunk
21st April 2013, 07:35 PM
Geez and I overlooked the fact you secretly OWN a Toymota, fair go.

There's no secret about it mate lol

AB
21st April 2013, 07:42 PM
I needed a ute for the property and it was cheap. Would it help if I say I never change the oils and treat it like a bag of ship????

Bloodyaussie
21st April 2013, 07:44 PM
I'm not racist I just hate stupid people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers RLI......

threedogs
21st April 2013, 08:00 PM
Dame Edna summed it up once , but this little black duck is not going to repeat it though

macca
21st April 2013, 08:03 PM
Im a racist just ask Mrs Woman she will tell you I am.

I have no time for bludgers, foriegn bludgers, white bludgers, coloured bludgers, purple bludgers and official bludgers especially the ones with a pocket full of pens (probably got one of them iPlastic thingies now) and dont forget the goverment bludgers that give other bludgers their licence to bludge.

The rest are welcome to my place for a sausage sanga and a stubbie.

threedogs
21st April 2013, 08:12 PM
Usually you'll find the ones who talk about it are, the rest of us share a beer and get on with it.

NP99
21st April 2013, 08:15 PM

I have no time for bludgers, foriegn bludgers, white bludgers, coloured bludgers, purple bludgers and official bludgers especially the ones with a pocket full of pens (probably got one of them iPlastic thingies now) and dont forget the goverment bludgers that give other bludgers their licence to bludge.

What about general bludgers :)

macca
21st April 2013, 08:25 PM
What about general bludgers :)

Theyre on the list LOL

Usually you'll find the ones who talk about it are, the rest of us share a beer and get on with it.

Too bloody right

trekster
21st April 2013, 08:53 PM
Ok guys I'm gonna have to file the 2nd complaint here, I find it offensive that you talk about a sport where men in short shorts jump all over each others backs, and you call it football?

I think this sport and Ian Thorpe go well in the same sentence.......

I'll have no more speaking of this :D

PMC
22nd April 2013, 08:59 AM
It is funny, not offensive in any way.

Please don`t get all politically correct on this forum, we have enough of that bollocks over here.

G'day fracster,

Well said mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
22nd April 2013, 09:01 AM
I'm not racist I just hate stupid people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers RLI......

Good onya mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
22nd April 2013, 09:03 AM

G'day macca,

Well said mate!

Regards,

RLI

my third 256
22nd April 2013, 09:23 AM

were on our way for the sange mate

rusty_nail
22nd April 2013, 09:25 AM
im not racist! i dislike everyone equally!!! lol

Sir Roofy
22nd April 2013, 10:39 AM
i needed a ute for the property and it was cheap. Would it help if i say i never change the oils and treat it like a bag of ship????

its going to be a rusting relic after healys pimp

macca
22nd April 2013, 01:03 PM
were on our way for the sange mate

Theres allways some local butchers real old fashioned snags in the freezer and the BBQ is ready to go :thumbup:

choppie
22nd April 2013, 01:17 PM
I am VERY offended by this thread. The Bro's across the ditch didn't get a mention and I take that to heart, LMFAO

PMC
22nd April 2013, 02:40 PM
I am VERY offended by this thread. The Bro's across the ditch didn't get a mention and I take that to heart, LMFAO

Good onya choppie!

Regards,

RLI

MEGOMONSTER
22nd April 2013, 06:33 PM
Hundreds of thousands are today protesting against the President of Australia's decision to implement a new Air tax payable by all. The President of Australia expects the Air Tax to raise 980 trillion dollars annually.
Pensioners and the unemployed will receive a $10 discount on the tax.

threedogs
22nd April 2013, 06:48 PM
Those old fashioned snags you speak of,,,,,,,,,,,There is a Gormet' Sausage shop
That shall remain nameless,,,,,, make square snags yep Square snags, They don't split
and are easy to turn,
But untill I get! 1 kg of his finest he will remain nameless,,,, aaahole

Lonicus
23rd April 2013, 06:59 AM
Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth that would erupt if Kingswood Country was made and aired today! Poor old Ted Bullpit would be ripped off the air at the first mention of Nevil, Nuns or Wogs :smileyvault-cute-bi

macca
23rd April 2013, 07:20 AM
To continue the :hijacked:
Sorry TD lost me at gourmet & square??? WTF ???,
Wassa our butcher uses pig gut?? for skins as well, bugger all fat so they taste great on the BBQ. Allways tease him I had to add some oil to cook the onions LOL.
We also have a very traditional German butcher in town and his range of smoked sausages (great in a pasta) plus other meats are awsome, he manufactures for 3 days, then only has the shop open on Thursday & Friday.
Pauly bought a smoked bacon hock last week for a pea and ham soup mmm mmmm mmmm.

Sir Roofy
23rd April 2013, 07:46 AM
Who remembers alf garnnet now that show was out of this world,be a brave tv station to air that one

Lonicus
23rd April 2013, 08:41 AM
The good old days Roofy, where we could laugh at each other, and ourselves, in good natured fun!

Clunk
23rd April 2013, 05:29 PM
Who remembers alf garnnet now that show was out of this world,be a brave tv station to air that one

Loved those shows Til Death Do Us Part and In Sickness and In Health

He also loves Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOifKt5uws&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cuppa
23rd April 2013, 05:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ymZaMJ_Pno

Clunk
23rd April 2013, 05:34 PM
Hahahahah bloody hilarious cuppa

MEGOMONSTER
23rd April 2013, 06:51 PM
New President of Australia elected, the honourable Abdula Al-Shaqlar Muhammad, and Vice President Mai Ling Phat