PDA

View Full Version : Motorcyclists ARE smarter....

Coldcomfort
20th April 2013, 02:35 PM
I new riding a bike kept me on my toes....

http://www.motorcycleinsurance.com/this-is-your-brain-on-a-motorcycle/

NissanGQ4.2
20th April 2013, 02:38 PM
Is one smart 2 ride on the road these days with so many idiot car drivers about?????

No good been smart if your dead

threedogs
20th April 2013, 02:48 PM
Used to race and ride in a "Bikie" group , can still see nails on the road driving around, but smart enough like the rest to
not do it today. Would love a project bike though.
Only idiot on the road in my day was me. HL&S

Stropp
21st April 2013, 12:15 PM
Yes I still have my 26 yr old Harley, but very aware of the dicks out there on the road but don't get out as much as I used to.

MEGOMONSTER
22nd April 2013, 06:04 AM
on the road these days with so many idiot car drivers about?????

Hold up GQ, I'm in and out the city everyday and I see 5-6 riders being f......n idiots on the road and that's just on the way to work, on the way home it's worse.
Don't get me wrong I was a rider till I had an accident, and I'm the type of guy that moves over when I see a bike lane splitting but don't lane split at 100kph

NissanGQ4.2
22nd April 2013, 06:37 AM
Yes Mick, sad to say I agree with you, heapz of bike riders out there doing the wrong thing

I don't ride any more either

Do you guys have real Bike Lane's????????? We have bike lanes in Sydney but there not for motorcycles just push bike riders ( who really shouldn't be aloud on the road at all! )

Bloodyaussie
22nd April 2013, 07:59 AM
Owned about 40 motorbikes and some of the scariest stuff was living in Sydney travelling from Caringbah to Silverwater everyday... got hit twice and both times walked away..

When my wife and I started to have kids I slowly stopped riding on the road and raced on the track...