PDA

View Full Version : New membership

menace 2
13th April 2013, 02:19 PM
Hello everyone...after having had a TI patrol approx. 11 years ago and loved it and regretted selling it all these years I have finally been in a position to purchase another one in what seems to be fantastic un-molested condition as a base to commence preparing it for a long term outback trip and daily use .
No doubt I will have questions to ask in the future and having built up classic cars in the past and with a mechanical knowledge I hope to be also able to have some constructive in-put if needed....cheers menace 2

GUtsy ute
13th April 2013, 02:39 PM
Welcome menace2,
Looking forward to to your input and seeing some pics of your classic restos in the future.

Where are you based?
Plenty of members in all states, if you're interested in meet ups and outings.

Good luck with the build and hope to see some pics of it as well.

threedogs
13th April 2013, 02:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Jump in anytime and enjoy

MEGOMONSTER
13th April 2013, 03:26 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the greatest show on earth.

Maxhead
13th April 2013, 03:27 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
13th April 2013, 03:42 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Frank van dijk
13th April 2013, 06:30 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard

growler2058
13th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard, gotta good m0b here fulla great info and advice

menace 2
13th April 2013, 10:57 PM
Cheers ..thanks Growler

BigRAWesty
13th April 2013, 11:04 PM
Welcome mate. Geeze mint patrol.. looks showroom new..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

Yabb
14th April 2013, 12:22 AM
Hey Menace, welcome to the forum, what a great looking rig.

my third 256
14th April 2013, 04:24 AM
hi and welcome to the forum a great mob of people here and a lot of very usefull information
best wishes with your patrolling
stephen

AB
14th April 2013, 08:16 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Drew
14th April 2013, 11:26 AM
Welcome :bananarock:

menace 2
14th April 2013, 11:19 PM
thanks again everyone for the welcome...yeh Westy..it is in lovely condition...still with a service history..has been owned by the previous owner for approx. the last 12 years and garaged ...it has been a pleasure to deal with him ..I think I will just hang the expense with loss of wages for the week and not have it transported and go down and pick it up just to meet him and have a beer...a real gentleman..I dont have any photos of it myself yet..those are from carsales.com...doesnt have the diesel I wanted but I just couldnt get that condition and the diesel together....I nearly dont want to molest it myself hahahahahah...but things have to be done to make it a tourer for out back...but more just ad ons than severe mods...(other than suspension lift and wheels )...I'm just glad to once again have the chance to have another one....cheers