PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

zuluwoffle
15th December 2010, 05:54 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,

Sorry for the late introduction. I've just recently bought a 98 Y61 4.5L. First big 4by and upgraded from a Suzuki Grand Vitara. Looking forward to geting out and playing in the mud with it. Haven't been bush for some time since dad sold his old Disco :(

AB
15th December 2010, 06:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

YNOT
15th December 2010, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the forum Zulu.

Tony

Bigrig
15th December 2010, 06:38 PM
G'day mate - welcome aboard. Plenty of useful information on the forum, heaps of great people and a good laugh to be had also, so feel free to get stuck into the conversations. Don't forget to throw a couple of happy snaps of the rig up in the members ride section.

wildgu6
15th December 2010, 07:11 PM
Welcome to Trol town buddy,
Good to see you on board the best forum around.
Heaps of handy information,Great bunch of people with a s*** load of knowledge and experience with plenty of good advice.
Plenty of good laughs along the way as well.
No offence, but a Grand vitara is not a 4 wheel drive buddy, more a shopping car......lol (Like i said NO Offence) Got a mate with one and he takes all the chicken tracks.

By the way congrat's on the new rig. You will love it!!

Good luck, Welcome aboard and Enjoy the ride.

Cheers Pete

zuluwoffle
15th December 2010, 08:00 PM
Grand vitara is not a 4 wheel drive buddy, more a shopping car......lol (Like i said NO Offence)

Hey Pete,

Definitely agree mate. Mind you it did the job on Stocko Beach during the early mornin fishin trips :D

NissanGQ4.2
15th December 2010, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the forum mate,

Great bunch of guys and girls on here always willing to help out where they can

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer

Cheers

Todd

Maxhead
15th December 2010, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the forum zuluwoffle, enjoy mate

wildgu6
15th December 2010, 09:57 PM
Definitely agree mate. Mind you it did the job on Stocko Beach during the early mornin fishin trips :D

Hey Zuluw,
Must admit apart from the shopping (sorry, can't help myself sometimes):1087: the beach is one thing they are good for.
I take it you like a bit of the old seafood buddy. So do you have yourself a nice little spot up there ??

Cheers Pete

AB
15th December 2010, 10:12 PM
We used to fit the old Corolla motors in and they wern't too bad...lol...You could bounce your way through some difficult spots in the bush.

But, nothing compared to the Patrols...hehe

Woof
15th December 2010, 10:52 PM
Welcome Zulu, enjoy the forum mate..............I hope that now that you have got your 25 posts up that you are not going to leave us.

Finly Owner
17th December 2010, 12:19 AM
Hi and welocome to Nissans Nut House

Tim