PDA

View Full Version : Work needed for Nissannewby (Matt)

PMC
12th April 2013, 07:26 AM
G'day lounge lizards!

Young Matt (nisssannewby) needs work urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

We are all familiar with Matt on this great forum, he has helped many members with there Patrols, me included. Recently he flew down to Melbourne to help Healy with his Patrol.

I am asking for help to help Matt!

Is there anyone in the Brisbane area that might be able help Matt find some part time work for the next three weeks, to help tie the man over while his former employer is currently negotiating another contract with the mines in N/Qld.

Also are there any members in the Brisbane or mid north coast area of NSW that need any work done on there Patrols? if so, please contact Matt. His workmanship is second to none and he has a fantastic work-ethic. Matt's hourly rate you will find is a hell of a lot cheaper than ARB,TJM and other 4x4 mechanical work-shops.

Please if anyone can help the young-man greatly appreciated!

PS, He is too proud to ask for help and that's why i have posted this thread.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:icon_driving:

BigRAWesty
12th April 2013, 07:37 AM
Not good mate. Hopefully someone will tale you up on the offer. I would on a front end rebuild if I was up your way..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

threedogs
12th April 2013, 07:43 AM
Tough times ATM hopefully something will pop its head up
As another member told me the other day ,he cant get work
as he's over qualified WTF, You'll find work I'm sure Matt
don't dispair.

BearGUST
12th April 2013, 07:49 AM
I've just spent the week travelling rural NSW visiting Holden dealers, none of them can get/keep staff... Paying apprentices $60K and still losing them. Are there any dealers around? I'm sure any that are near a mine will have the same issues. Plenty are multi-franchised with Nissan.

PMC
12th April 2013, 08:42 AM
I wouldn't use him ...

Just my 2 cents worth ....

LMFAO!!!!!!! Anyone? Anyone? Anyone at all fall for that?? Hahahahahaha

Yep - he's a champion bloke mature beyond his years, he's bloody good on the spanners, and he's not too shabby in the sack either .... well ... so I've heard .... lol

If you know of someone who may have some part time work, full time even if they have enough work on, then send it through - its out of most people's comfort zone to approach their local mechanic (the one you use) and simply ask the question, but I encourage you to take a deep breath and do so to help out a mate - as said, he just forked out hundreds of dollars and a couple of days effort to help someone he didn't even know. The least we could do is ask a question or two around the place.

I'll get onto Derek today to see if he has anything going, as well as Pete at Redlands 4WD.

Scotty (Bigrig)

Good onya Scotty,

Matt told me that you have a big arse, err heart! lol

Regards,

RLI

NP99
12th April 2013, 08:43 AM
PM sent Paul
Cheers

PMC
12th April 2013, 08:47 AM
Righto - Derek wished I had of called this week as he's turned away a bunch of jobs!! Oopsey ..

But, reckons he should have some work for next week .... I'll give Matty a buzz and let him know to drop down and see him ..

Scotty (Bigrig)

Good onya Scotty.

Mate, they way my health is at the moment, i might even pay for Matt to come down to my place and help me finish the remaining work on my Patrol for our Cape York trip in August!

Regards,

RLI

MEGOMONSTER
14th April 2013, 01:01 AM
Bump...... Can anybody help a cool dud, oops I meant dude.

ozzyboy
14th April 2013, 10:25 AM
Just started a new contract at springwood upgrading the highway. In a weeks time, we got a heap of guardrail and concrete barrier to pull / knock down. It is only labouring work but pay is věry reasonable.
If nothing has come up by then, im sure we can organise something

Ozz

PMC
14th April 2013, 05:00 PM
PM sent Paul
Cheers

G'day NP99,

I forwarded it onto Matt!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
14th April 2013, 05:02 PM
Just started a new contract at springwood upgrading the highway. In a weeks time, we got a heap of guardrail and concrete barrier to pull / knock down. It is only labouring work but pay is věry reasonable.
If nothing has come up by then, im sure we can organise something

Ozz

Good onya ozzyboy!

Regards,

RLI

Lonicus
14th April 2013, 05:48 PM
Wish I was up north already, would love to get Matty to do the work I want done on my Patrol because I know it would be done well and done right!

PMC
16th April 2013, 01:02 PM
G'day Matt,

Any offers yet good buddy?

Folks do any of you need any worked done on your Patrols in the Brisbane or mid North coast of NSW areas, ie; full service, fitting of accessories etc, if so, can you PM Matt with you list of things that you need doing!

As previously advised, Matt will save you heaps with his hourly rate compared with other workshops. Most importantly you have the main man working on your pride and joy and not an first or second year apprentice or an unqualified person fitting your accessories.

Regards,

RLI

Bob
16th April 2013, 02:35 PM
Having met Matt at the recent Vic Workshop I cannot reconmend him too highly.
Great Guy with a wonderful Work Ethic

89gqpatrol4x4
16th April 2013, 05:37 PM
Hey have sent matt a pm not sure if he reads them so if you could let him know that I could do with some work done to the troll, unfortunatley not a full time job but might help, just a thought though!

NP99
22nd May 2013, 01:17 AM
I'm not telling anyone anything new here, Mat is a first rate young bloke. He did a lot of front end work for me and showed me some handy hints along the way. I highly recommend you give him a pm if you need work done.

Thanks Mat and Paul

Ronin
22nd May 2013, 11:28 AM
I am planning to get some accessories and sound deadening done on the Patrol.. I will get Matt to give me a hand. Will PM RLI.

PMC
22nd May 2013, 12:52 PM
I am planning to get some accessories and sound deadening done on the Patrol.. I will get Matt to give me a hand. Will PM RLI.

Good onya Ronin,

I will let Matt know!

Regards,

Paul

dads tractor
22nd May 2013, 11:59 PM
Matty if you do road trucks try ringing around rocky as they are flat chat around the clock you may well pick up some night servicing and are you a heavey diesel fitter as I will talk to my boys and see what they know.