PDA

View Full Version : Holiday is over!!

Maxhead
11th April 2013, 06:43 PM
It had to come to an end soon and Sunday is my last day of nearly a 4 month holiday:(
Monday I start my new job which will put an end to this boredom .
It was good while it lasted but I'm definetly not the one to sit around and do nothing!!

Bring it on!!

MEGOMONSTER
11th April 2013, 06:54 PM
I'm definitely not the one to sit around and do nothing!!

But you did it for 4 months.

Maxhead
11th April 2013, 06:57 PM
But you did it for 4 months.

Bwahahahaha, smart arese!!!

I kept busy for a good while but you can only do so much around the house and you can only punish your liver so much,,,lol

Sir Roofy
11th April 2013, 07:01 PM
good onya mate you said it felt right

threedogs
11th April 2013, 07:03 PM
sounds like a good plan to me well done

Wine_maker
11th April 2013, 07:32 PM
Sounds good.

jack
11th April 2013, 07:44 PM
Well done mate, I forgot to ask how it went earlier. Welcome back to the workforce, hope it's an enjoyable job.

growler2058
11th April 2013, 07:46 PM
Sucked in slack arse, about time!!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
11th April 2013, 08:04 PM
I hope that relieves the stress and boredom mate... I am really happy to hear and I am sure the boss is glad to have you out of the house!!!

Maxhead
11th April 2013, 08:12 PM
Well done mate, I forgot to ask how it went earlier. Welcome back to the workforce, hope it's an enjoyable job.

It all happened while we're on the phone, had a missed call and it was the job offer...lol The job should be lots of fun..

Bloodyaussie
11th April 2013, 08:14 PM
What perks do I get out of your new job???

Maxhead
11th April 2013, 08:16 PM
What perks do I get out of your new job???

Haha, not sure about you but I get to work in the bush doing what I enjoy...lol

93patrol
11th April 2013, 08:17 PM
In about a month your gonna wish you were back at home spamming this place everyday

Just tap it in just tappy tappy tappy

Winnie
11th April 2013, 09:18 PM
Seriously congratulations mate, can be really hard to get into work now so well done.
So when does the duramax conversion for the Mav start?????

Lonicus
11th April 2013, 09:28 PM
Great stuff mate!

Gotta be Tappy with that!

NP99
11th April 2013, 09:30 PM
Good stuff. Makes you wonder how dole bludgers can sit around for years......the boredom would kill me.

Clunk
11th April 2013, 09:48 PM
Well it's about time ya bloody slacker........ Does this you're not going to be gracing us with your presence as much then?

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

AB
11th April 2013, 09:52 PM
It had to come to an end soon and Sunday is my last day of nearly a 4 month holiday:(
It was good while it lasted but I'm definetly not the one to sit around and do nothing!!

Bring it on!!

Get back to work you bum...lol

Congrats on the new job mate, may it bring you stress, anxiety and pain...lmao

MudRunnerTD
11th April 2013, 09:53 PM
Good luck Kris, hope the next journey is awesome mate.

TPC
11th April 2013, 09:55 PM
About bloody time, us workers get sick of propping up slackers like you.
Hope the job works out for you.

Maxhead
11th April 2013, 09:56 PM
Well it's about time ya bloody slacker........ Does this you're not going to be gracing us with your presence as much then?

Don't get rid of me that easy...lol

.........on the move

Maxhead
11th April 2013, 09:58 PM
About bloody time, us workers get sick of propping up slackers like you.
Hope the job works out for you.

For the record, the only person propping me up was myself...lol

.........on the move

TPC
11th April 2013, 10:07 PM
For the record, the only person propping me up was myself...lol

.........on the move

Thought i would get a rise out of you.

Clunk
11th April 2013, 10:36 PM
Don't get rid of me that easy...lol

.........on the move

Damn it!!!!! I was looking forward to reading someone else's dribble for a change ;)

Bloodyaussie
11th April 2013, 11:05 PM
Haha, not sure about you but I get to work in the bush doing what I enjoy...lol

Well if I dont get anything it sounds like a shit job?????

You sure I dont get anything..??

BigRAWesty
12th April 2013, 05:14 AM
Onya kristo! You said you had a good feeling about this one. Fill us in a bit more when you've settled in. Working in the bush eh? Sounds interesting!

I hear working in the bush pays well.. bout $280 an hour, but conditions change quite frequently from baron landscape, to dense nearly unworkable conditions.. sometimes dry, sometimes wet.. :p

Kidding. Congrates Chris and good luck with it mate.. still get a giggle from the first time we chatted on the phone..

Kallen Westbrook
Owner of
Westy's Accessories (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15134-Westy-s-Accessories.-A-small-back-yard-builder.)

rusty_nail
12th April 2013, 08:44 AM
Congrats on the new job mate! Hope you like it!

Tappin

PMC
12th April 2013, 09:14 AM

Bring it on!!

G'day Nisshead,

Get your shit together you lazy bastard! If you are looking for sympathy mate, you will find it the dictionary between the words "Shit and Syphilis" Now pull your head in and get to farken work. lol

Regards,

RLI

MC97GQ
12th April 2013, 10:34 AM
Don't listen to them Kris,

If you were punishing the liver and driving either one of the two Patrols you own, your time wasn't wasted.

Congratulations on the new job I hope it works out well for you.

Just don't forget to set the alarm for Monday, it would be a bugger to sleep in for the first day.

Mark

Alitis007
12th April 2013, 11:20 AM
Congrats mate hope it all works out for you !!
So what kind of work in the bush is it Kris if you don't mind me asking ?? Something like rogue bush ranger removing filth (landcrabs and slugluxus ) from the scrub ??

wildgu6
12th April 2013, 01:49 PM
Hahahahahaha bout bloody time,
So what sort of damage did ya do to the payout mate, hope you still got plenty for when you get to Pearceys age mate.
Congrats on the job buddy, and welcome back to reality LOL

TAPPN OUT

boots
12th April 2013, 06:38 PM
Real good news mate . happy for ya , hope its a good one .

pearcey
12th April 2013, 08:18 PM
Good on ya Kris ,you just keep on putting in the hours and stashing the money away as it`s expensive to retire.
As Pete says you`ll need plenty when you get to my age ,there`s the 4 wheel drive Gopher to maintain the coffee club to attend then there`s all the alcohol you consume when friends drop over not to mention all that traveling. And by the way you keep paying all those taxes so i can have a happy retirement HAHAHA .Seriously mate all the best for you and you family

Maxhead
12th April 2013, 08:25 PM
Congrats mate hope it all works out for you !!
So what kind of work in the bush is it Kris if you don't mind me asking ?? Something like rogue bush ranger removing filth (landcrabs and slugluxus ) from the scrub ??

Not a rogue ranger or a bushranger ..lol Its a network engineer position with an office in the middle of no where...Its about 30 minute drive out there but its worth it, nice peaceful bush surroundings with modern day office.

Maxhead
12th April 2013, 08:30 PM
Good on ya Kris ,you just keep on putting in the hours and stashing the money away as it`s expensive to retire.
As Pete says you`ll need plenty when you get to my age ,there`s the 4 wheel drive Gopher to maintain the coffee club to attend then there`s all the alcohol you consume when friends drop over not to mention all that traveling. And by the way you keep paying all those taxes so i can have a happy retirement HAHAHA .Seriously mate all the best for you and you family

Yeah the plan is to save lots of coin and retire as early as possible and drive, drive and drive around OZ!!

DX grunt
12th April 2013, 09:06 PM

Bring it on!!

Wow!!! Congrats Kris.

How did you handle your 4 month 'bender'? lol.

Alitis007
12th April 2013, 10:09 PM
Not a rogue ranger or a bushranger ..lol Its a network engineer position with an office in the middle of no where...Its about 30 minute drive out there but its worth it, nice peaceful bush surroundings with modern day office.

Thats good to hear mate and that sounds like Canberra its just pops out of no were lol enjoy and all the best!!

MEGOMONSTER
13th April 2013, 04:43 PM
Two nights left Kris, better make the most of it.

MEGOMONSTER
15th April 2013, 06:05 AM
D-Day for Kris, will he survive after 4 months sitting on his R's, I mean busy at home doing "STUFF". Lol
Good luck buddy, have great day. I wonder if you slept nervously last night.

Maxhead
15th April 2013, 06:23 AM
D-Day for Kris, will he survive after 4 months sitting on his R's, I mean busy at home doing "STUFF". Lol
Good luck buddy, have great day. I wonder if you slept nervously last night.

Slept like a baby:)

Is it knock off time yet?

.........on the move

MEGOMONSTER
15th April 2013, 06:25 AM
Slept like a baby:)

Is it knock off time yet?

At least you up so that's a good start

Maxhead
15th April 2013, 06:27 AM
At least you up so that's a good start

What do you mean? I've been on the piss all night celebrating my first day!!!!

.........on the move

MEGOMONSTER
15th April 2013, 06:52 AM
What do you mean? I've been on the piss all night celebrating my first day!!!!

.........on the move

Sooooooo, have you been up all night on the drink or did you sleep like a baby.
I'm guessing you've chosen car salesman as your new career path. Lol

Maxhead
15th April 2013, 07:13 AM
Sooooooo, have you been up all night on the drink or did you sleep like a baby.
I'm guessing you've chosen car salesman as your new career path. Lol

Just making sure you're awake!!! LOL

Hahah, pretty keen to get in and get started to tell you the truth. I've only had 2 jobs in my life so this is pretty different for me, but will be good I know!

MEGOMONSTER
15th April 2013, 07:17 AM
Well do you need another holiday yet.

MEGOMONSTER
15th April 2013, 07:17 PM
I'm guessing you survived the first day.

Maxhead
15th April 2013, 07:22 PM
I'm guessing you survived the first day.

Day 1 down! Not the best day I've ever had but it's work. I'll work on making it more enjoyable...

growler2058
15th April 2013, 07:28 PM
Day 1 down! Not the best day I've ever had but it's work. I'll work on making it more enjoyable...

Yeah sounds terrible.......................................... ....................

MEGOMONSTER
15th April 2013, 08:12 PM

I hear a sickie coming on.....LOL

Maxhead
15th April 2013, 08:24 PM
I hear a sickie coming on.....LOL

Nah no sickies mate, there is too much too see around the place :)

Maxhead
15th April 2013, 08:30 PM
Cough cough!!

What do you mean not the most enjoyable day mate? It's work. It's not meant to be enjoyable!! Did the big guy put you in a headlock and scruff your hair up??

Getting there mate, Of course work supposed to be enjoyable. If its not then you make it so , I'd go mad if I didn't enjoy work.... LOL
and luckily no big hairy guys there...hahahha oh except me :)