Stokezi
11th April 2013, 05:34 PM
Hi does anyone know the best place for price to get vdo egt and boost gauges

threedogs
11th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Alitist007 might have a good idea on that one, must be working ATM

SupRob
11th April 2013, 08:08 PM
I seached for VDO gauges locally however they were still too exspensive, went for digital autometers from the US, $360 for pyro and boost express delievery.

Alitis007
11th April 2013, 09:09 PM
What gauges are you after mate?? I can get VDO and Autometer.

Cheers TD i just knocked off TBH lol

Stokezi
12th April 2013, 04:47 PM
hi after egt and boost
What gauges are you after mate?? I can get VDO and Autometer.

Cheers TD i just knocked off TBH lol

Stokezi
12th April 2013, 04:50 PM
whats the better brand out of mcnally vdo and autometer in regards to gauges or are they as good as each other

Alitis007
12th April 2013, 07:36 PM
whats the better brand out of mcnally vdo and autometer in regards to gauges or are they as good as each other

I prefer Autometer i have them on my rx7 in 2 5/8", but anything mechanical is good unless you spend a bit of coin and get liquid filled gauges which are more precise. VDO are good and don't break the bank, from memory the boost is roughly bout $60 and the pyro is about $230 but i can't remember if thats plus GST or not and they only come in 2". I haven't dealt with mcnally gauges before so i can't comment on them but stay away from cheap gauges like Speco and Autotechnica gauges coz they arn't calibrated correctly thats why they are cheap !!

TurboOne
18th April 2013, 02:30 AM
http://www.dtsturbo.com.au/Electrical/Gauges/pl.php?resetbrand=1 They sell the VDO as well as Garrett and a few others.