PDA

View Full Version : Roofy owns his avatar

AB
9th April 2013, 09:22 PM
I can't believe I remember this but it was decided by the forum late at night at our meet up that Roofy needs to own his avatar.

It was a publicly used avatar open for anyone to use but I have now taken it off and made it only available to Roofy.

Apologies for anyone else who used this as their avatar but It's Roofy....LMAO

Winnie
9th April 2013, 09:32 PM
There was a guy with a GQ shorty with that avatar, whenever he posted I thought it was Roofy and jumped for joy when I thought he had bought a GQ!

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Bloodyaussie
9th April 2013, 10:14 PM
Yey!!!!

I got the shits when I saw others using it..(nothing personal ) Now I will be at ease!!!

lorrieandjas
9th April 2013, 10:19 PM
I dunno - a personal forum avatar? "You're so vain - you probably think this post is about you, don't you!!"

:)

Jas

Clunk
9th April 2013, 11:16 PM
I dunno - a personal forum avatar? "You're so vain - you probably think this post is about you, don't you!!"

Jas

Hahahah classic.............. you forgoy to mention the bit about walking into a party like he walked onto a yacht, with his hat tipped strategically over one eye ;)

What you tapin at!!!!!????

TPC
9th April 2013, 11:20 PM

Jas
Should we call him Warren Beatty?

macca86
9th April 2013, 11:22 PM
I haven't seen ay people with my one maybe its only for me as I piss excellence like roofy does?

Maxhead
10th April 2013, 06:28 AM
I thought it was a photo of you roofy, oh well now I know its just an avatar:)

.........on the move

threedogs
10th April 2013, 07:55 AM
You know what they say, "THERE'S ONLY ONE ROOFY" lol
and say all of us

I like the one where guy explodes on toilet RLMFAO

taslucas
10th April 2013, 08:07 AM
i thought it was a photo of him??????