PDA

View Full Version : Are you a forum Junkie!

PMC
8th April 2013, 10:47 AM
G'day Lounge Lizards!

How many different forums are you a member?

If you are a member of another forum, do you use the same call sign as used on this forum or do you use a different name?

I am a member of 4 forums including this great site. I am also a member of the Navara forum, Patrol 4x4 forum and My Swag forum.

My first forum i joined was the Navara forum 3 years ago, followed by Patrol 4x4 and then last year this great forum and just recently the My Swag forum. I use the same call sign for all forums.

Regards,

RLI
:smiley_thumbs_up:

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 10:50 AM
mate, I barely have enough time to be active on this forum let alone a second! This is the only forum im part of.

MC97GQ
8th April 2013, 10:57 AM
Hey Paul,

Have been known to dabble on the other forum about Nissan Patrols, and I use the same call sign.

But I always find myself concentrating on this forum as it suits me better, and is more informative.

Mark

PMC
8th April 2013, 11:05 AM
Hey Paul,

Have been known to dabble on the other forum about Nissan Patrols, and I use the same call sign.

But I always find myself concentrating on this forum as it suits me better, and is more informative.

Mark

G'day Mark,

I do recognise you from another forum. lol

Regards,

Paul

rusty_nail
8th April 2013, 11:10 AM
haha was wondering how long it would take for the thread name to be changed =P

Sir Roofy
8th April 2013, 11:17 AM
I guess im guilty of that but only on here wife gives up when trying to tal to me when i start up the lappy
then she says you just zone out and hear nothing i say
mmmmm have to be carefull she eeads and likes the forum

Stropp
8th April 2013, 11:46 AM
Hi Paul, yes i admit guilt, this one, patrol 4x4, ford furums, perth 4x4, western patrol and a few others, gives me something to do when its quiet.

93patrol
8th April 2013, 11:47 AM
On here and western patrol forum same call sign only really get on when I am at work (shifty) or later at night when the kid has gone to bed

Just tap it in just tappy tappy tappy

threedogs
8th April 2013, 12:39 PM
shite Stropp do you have lap tops set up like a drum kit from statos quo, lol
I'm only here but whats that swag forum all about?

Stropp
8th April 2013, 01:51 PM
3d the my swag forum is a camper trailer forum, sometimes sit here at work most of the day with nuthin to do, economy is quiet at the moment, other times dont get time to do shite but work but thats not a bad thing when you work for yourself.

rottodiver
8th April 2013, 02:25 PM
I am on here, my swag, western patrol, patrol 4x4, topstocks and hotcopper, mostly here and the two stock market forums and also dependent on if my crane is busy or waiting to do a lift!
Scotty

PMC
8th April 2013, 03:26 PM
Hi Paul, yes i admit guilt, this one, patrol 4x4, ford furums, perth 4x4, western patrol and a few others, gives me something to do when its quiet.

Good onya mate!

Regards,

Paul

PMC
8th April 2013, 03:28 PM
I am on here, my swag, western patrol, patrol 4x4, topstocks and hotcopper, mostly here and the two stock market forums and also dependent on if my crane is busy or waiting to do a lift!
Scotty

Good onya Scotty,

Regards,

Paul

jack
8th April 2013, 03:48 PM
I'm registered on a dive forum using the same username, been a bit slack lately and haven't checked it for a while. I do look at a few others while trying to find answers for problems etc.

PMC
8th April 2013, 03:53 PM
I'm registered on a dive forum using the same username, been a bit slack lately and haven't checked it for a while. I do look at a few others while trying to find answers for problems etc.

Good onya Jack!

Regards,

Paul

mrflibbles
8th April 2013, 07:26 PM
i am possibly a forum tart, i generally use the same name in all of them though! im registered here, bellett.net, ratrodbikes, retro rides, japanese nostalgic car, killbillet, deadweight, ozrodders, and a few others.
having said that i am most active on three or four of them, the rest are just for looking at pretty pictures that wont get me in trouble with the wife!

megatexture
8th April 2013, 08:15 PM
I'm on a few.. or been on a few as they are mostly vehicle specific and I no longer have the cars no longer use the forums but mostly have diffrent names

growler2058
8th April 2013, 08:44 PM
Growler or growla comes up
I got 1 post on p4x4
Coupla hundred on GMH Torana
Aust Bowhunter ive got some as well

rottodiver
8th April 2013, 10:49 PM
I actually did a search of my username on google and wow, ( have always used the same name)I have registered on so many sites...lol some I haven't used for years but still registered..... I think I might be a forum tart!
Scotty

Timmo
8th April 2013, 10:58 PM
yep on a Cpl timmo on all of the....................

kevin07
9th April 2013, 10:40 AM
Hey Paul,

Mark

yeh im the same just cant get into the other one its not happy like here and i randomly go on the nav forum from before i got my troll

PMC
9th April 2013, 12:34 PM
i am possibly a forum tart, i generally use the same name in all of them though! im registered here, bellett.net, ratrodbikes, retro rides, japanese nostalgic car, killbillet, deadweight, ozrodders, and a few others.
having said that i am most active on three or four of them, the rest are just for looking at pretty pictures that wont get me in trouble with the wife!

Good onya mate!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
9th April 2013, 12:44 PM
I'm on a few.. or been on a few as they are mostly vehicle specific and I no longer have the cars no longer use the forums but mostly have diffrent names

G'day magatexture,

I am the same. Joined the Navara forum because i had two Navaras, joined the Patrol 4x4 forum to gain further info regarding the 3lt Nissan diesel engine. Joined this forum because i sold the Navara and bought another Patrol. Joined the My swag forum due to my Jayco outback camper and gathering various camping ideas and opinions.

PS, i use forums for researching and gathering information and also sharing info and ideas with others, whether it is vehicle or camper trailer related. The big plus for me too, is forming new friendships, meeting people and also making people laugh with my antics and sick sense of humor!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
9th April 2013, 12:46 PM
Growler or growla comes up
I got 1 post on p4x4
Coupla hundred on GMH Torana
Aust Bowhunter ive got some as well

Good onya growler2058!

PS, how did you come up with the call sign growler? lol

Regards,

RLI

PMC
9th April 2013, 12:47 PM
I actually did a search of my username on google and wow, ( have always used the same name)I have registered on so many sites...lol some I haven't used for years but still registered..... I think I might be a forum tart!
Scotty

You bitch you. lol

Regards,

RLI

PMC
9th April 2013, 12:49 PM
yep on a Cpl timmo on all of the....................

Good onya digger!

Regards

RLI

PMC
9th April 2013, 12:51 PM
yeh im the same just cant get into the other one its not happy like here and i randomly go on the nav forum from before i got my troll

Good onya Kevin, you slut! lol

Regards,

RLI