PDA

View Full Version : Sheepskin seatcovers - GU

Jaycee
8th April 2013, 10:36 AM
Hi guys,

I'm after some sheepskin seatcovers for the front seats of our 2007 GU. Do any of you have any recommendations for ones you have tried?

My budget is up to $400 max, so fully custom is probably out of the question.

Cheers,
Jaycee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

healy
8th April 2013, 10:45 AM
I've got them in my car got them from autobarn I payed about $150 but they were about 50% off at the time nice and comfy but a prick to keep clean if that helps you out

lhurley
8th April 2013, 11:03 AM
You can get them for about 280-350 from super cheap. Ive got them on mine, yes they are nice and comfy, but they are a pain to keep clean and if you do a lot of driving they dont last that long.

Jaycee
8th April 2013, 11:24 AM
Thanks guys. Do the off-the-shelf options fit well enough?

threedogs
8th April 2013, 12:23 PM
You may find just the part you sit on and the back are are sheep skin. no point being full sheep skin, hey
Yes and a pain in the butt if travelling dusty tracks all the time, but most you can Dry clean
Mine fit OE seats ok but with the Strato driver seat there is no gap between seat and back to do up straps

And a big pocket for rear passengers

Alitis007
8th April 2013, 03:39 PM
Theres a place in thomastown that make and sell them with and without air bag. Plush pile with a pocket front and rear and extra internal padding for $330 a pair.

Jaycee
9th April 2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks guys. I bought and fitted a pair of natures fleece from autobarn yesterday, and so far so good. They have acrylic backs and sides, but the sheepskin on the front is soft and fluffy with a good foam backing. Very comfy so far.

Cheers,
Jaycee

Alitis007
9th April 2013, 07:53 PM
What's their name George? Looking for a custom sheepskin maker for the bike.

I thinks Rams something or other mate i'll have to find the receipt for my dads ones unless i drive past there, but leave it with me and i'll get back to you mate!!

PMC
20th April 2013, 06:34 PM
Hi guys,

I'm after some sheepskin seatcovers for the front seats of our 2007 GU. Do any of you have any recommendations for ones you have tried?

My budget is up to $400 max, so fully custom is probably out of the question.

Cheers,
Jaycee

G'day Jaycee,

Are you from NZ. lol

Regards,

RLI

Jaycee
20th April 2013, 06:53 PM
G'day Jaycee,

Are you from NZ. lol

Regards,

RLI

Ummm, no...

MEGOMONSTER
23rd April 2013, 06:38 PM
I went with cow skin covers on my GUrl, but well over $400........... Lol.
Sorry folks, couldn't help myself.

Jaycee
23rd April 2013, 09:46 PM
I went with cow skin covers on my GUrl, but well over $400........... Lol.
Sorry folks, couldn't help myself.

They look nice megomonster. I'm happy with my sheepskins so far - they are very comfy and feel nice against the skin.