PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been banned by a forum!

PMC
5th April 2013, 09:02 PM
G'day lounge lizards!

I am curious to inquire if we have any members on this forum that have been banned or ask to leave any other another forums in the past?

I am also curious to what reasons were given by the other forums to ban someone!

Regards,

RLI

healy
5th April 2013, 09:04 PM
People have been banned from this forum I found out the other day. Are you wanting to get banned and just trying to find the best way to do it lol

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 09:04 PM
No because I am a model citizen !!!!!

taslucas
5th April 2013, 09:23 PM
im only a member of the one true forum. Im not a forum sl#t like some of you

trekster
5th April 2013, 09:36 PM
No, But I've handed out tons on previous forums I used to admin :D

NissanGQ4.2
5th April 2013, 09:40 PM
I ban myself nearly every night on here, then wake up in the morning and un-ban myself :)

I do not know why I ban myself, I have asked myself that question over many beers and to this day I still day get a sensibly answer

NP99
5th April 2013, 09:46 PM
I ban myself nearly every night on here, then wake up in the money and un-ban myself :)

I do not know why I ban myself, I have asked myself that question over many beers and to this day I still day get a sensibly answer

Do you wake up in notes or coins :) :)

NissanGQ4.2
5th April 2013, 09:53 PM
Do you wake up in notes or coins :) :)

hahaha was suppose to be morning, one to many beers :) I wish I woke up in the the money *L*

Irish
5th April 2013, 10:14 PM
I used to run a martial arts forum years ago and got a threatening phonecall from some whackjob mcdojo merchant from the US because I allowed some vids of him being a whackjob mcdojo merchant to be posted on my forum. Does that count?

Woof
6th April 2013, 01:10 AM
No but I have banned a few from here, that's what I get paid to do...lol

Clunk
6th April 2013, 03:13 AM
Not yet, but I'm working on it!!!!!!........... Hey Doggy!!! ;) :D

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

MEGOMONSTER
6th April 2013, 05:10 AM
Not yet, but I'm working on it

Just press the button.

PMC
8th April 2013, 10:20 AM
People have been banned from this forum I found out the other day. Are you wanting to get banned and just trying to find the best way to do it lol

I think i have come close a couple of times. lol

Regards,

RLI

PMC
8th April 2013, 10:22 AM
im only a member of the one true forum. Im not a forum sl#t like some of you

Thanks mate, you have now given me another idea for another thread!

Regards,

RLI

PMC
8th April 2013, 10:24 AM
No, But I've handed out tons on previous forums I used to admin :D

You wicked man! LOL

Regards,

RLI

my third 256
8th April 2013, 06:09 PM
yes upset a moderator on another forum

macca86
8th April 2013, 06:26 PM
I'm surprised I haven't been yet I only use this forum though. I look at other forums but not touch I'm a married man you know, 2 years sponsored

Biscuits
9th April 2013, 11:25 AM
I got a one month ban from one the Ford XR6T Forums, there was a thread about one of the other larikins being a sensitive new age guy, and how he was the biggest snag... I made the comment about he wasnt a snag and that he was a caring understanding nineties type... and Atila the Huns little siter... Atila the moderator, took great offence to what was written & I got told to sit in the corner and think about what was said for 30 days...

Wonder if I will get another ban for this one...

... waiting
... waiting
... waiting

good to see some people do have a sense of humour

PMC
9th April 2013, 12:32 PM
I got a one month ban from one the Ford XR6T Forums, there was a thread about one of the other larikins being a sensitive new age guy, and how he was the biggest snag... I made the comment about he wasnt a snag and that he was a caring understanding nineties type... and Atila the Huns little siter... Atila the moderator, took great offence to what was written & I got told to sit in the corner and think about what was said for 30 days...

Wonder if I will get another ban for this one...

... waiting
... waiting
... waiting

good to see some people do have a sense of humour

Good onya mate!

Regards,

RLI

Biscuits
9th April 2013, 04:27 PM
Just press the button.

I pressed it... somewhat hesitantly... and was pleased to find out it did nothing... tap away all you rebels :)

Bloodyaussie
9th April 2013, 04:50 PM
We should have a competition and see who can get banned from the same forum first.... maybe Kniitingmonthly.com or something??? should be a laugh!!!

Biscuits
9th April 2013, 05:01 PM
knitting monthly is surprisingly lenient on most things... we could all take a leaf out of their books on tolerance, understanding and acceptance of other peoples beliefs and way of life... either that or we all could use a dose of dementia

growler2058
9th April 2013, 05:07 PM
Got me worried why you two even know there is a knitting forum ;)
Soooo cee u next Tuesday for your bans

93patrol
9th April 2013, 05:08 PM
how about we go and spam a toyota forum:)

Biscuits
9th April 2013, 05:10 PM
Got me worried why you two even know there is a knitting forum ;)
Soooo cee u next Tuesday for your bans

ROFLMAO.... Oh I see what you did there...

Bloodyaussie
9th April 2013, 05:10 PM

Ba ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be a crack up... see who can get kicked first!!!!!!

wildgu6
9th April 2013, 05:14 PM
I ban myself nearly every night on here, then wake up in the morning and un-ban myself :)

Might not be a sensible answer Toddsta, but you ban yourself to spend time with Erin and the terrors....

TAPPN OUT

taslucas
9th April 2013, 06:28 PM

YES!!!!! Hahaha awesome!

FanTapstic!

PMC
9th April 2013, 06:58 PM

Sounds good to me. lol

Regards,

RLI

megatexture
9th April 2013, 07:15 PM
I would be in on this lmao. Somehow I think they would catch on quick but they might not boot us just to get members numbers up lol

taslucas
9th April 2013, 08:50 PM
id keep my same avatar!

mudski
9th April 2013, 08:53 PM
I got perma banned from a computing forum for giving another user a thread full of what fors...Later found out the mod who banned me was 20 years my junior and a mate of the dickhead I gave it to.
Something which is much different from computing forums, yes I am a computer nerd, as BA he's seen all my stuff, to this forum is the age bracket. Hence it brings along with it more thought out posts and less bickering. This forum is people over 18 and the computing forums have mostly under 18's, mostly pre-pubecent pimple headed keyboard warriors who think the response to anything is "your mum" or your "ghey".
When I first joined here I was so used to the nature of the other forums and was I put in my place quickly by some users here and I learnt that not all forums are the same. Which what I was used to. See last weekend for a fine example...

PMC
10th April 2013, 10:07 AM
I got perma banned from a computing forum for giving another user a thread full of what fors...Later found out the mod who banned me was 20 years my junior and a mate of the dickhead I gave it to.
Something which is much different from computing forums, yes I am a computer nerd, as BA he's seen all my stuff, to this forum is the age bracket. Hence it brings along with it more thought out posts and less bickering. This forum is people over 18 and the computing forums have mostly under 18's, mostly pre-pubecent pimple headed keyboard warriors who think the response to anything is "your mum" or your "ghey".
When I first joined here I was so used to the nature of the other forums and was I put in my place quickly by some users here and I learnt that not all forums are the same. Which what I was used to. See last weekend for a fine example...

Good onya mudski!

Regards,

RLI

kevin07
10th April 2013, 11:02 PM
well im sure i came close to getting banned from the nav forum i put a post about my clutch that drove me to a patrol this bloke calls himself joshman chipped about my puntuation, or lack there of so i fired back that this a place for us to help each other and called him a school teacher then went back and forth others jumped on me and i told him and them to go themselves and stop talking tuff on their keyboards.moral of my story i aint got a clue about puntuation nor do i care.luv kev ps last i read the old joshman was looking for a troll wont he be educated up here

mudnut
10th April 2013, 11:11 PM
id keep my same avatar!

Wouldn't you feel dirty?

taslucas
11th April 2013, 07:21 AM
Wouldn't you feel dirty?

I don't get it?

FanTapstic!

mudnut
11th April 2013, 03:18 PM
Forget it.

lorrieandjas
11th April 2013, 03:25 PM
well im sure i came close to getting banned from the nav forum i put a post about my clutch that drove me to a patrol this bloke calls himself joshman chipped about my puntuation, or lack there of so i fired back that this a place for us to help each other and called him a school teacher then went back and forth others jumped on me and i told him and them to go themselves and stop talking tuff on their keyboards.moral of my story i aint got a clue about puntuation nor do i care.luv kev ps last i read the old joshman was looking for a troll wont he be educated up here

Now ain't that an interesting thing. He is one of the chaps who is coming to the Cape with us this year. Isn't it a small world? :)

Jas

megatexture
27th February 2014, 08:35 PM
G'day lounge lizards!

I am curious to inquire if we have any members on this forum that have been banned or ask to leave any other another forums in the past?

I am also curious to what reasons were given by the other forums to ban someone!

Regards,

RLI

How ironic lol

Clunk
27th February 2014, 09:38 PM
Not yet, but I'm working on it!!!!!!........... Hey Doggy!!! ;) :D

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

I'm still working on it!!!!!! ;):D