PDA

View Full Version : Rally Driving

NP99
5th April 2013, 01:05 PM
If given the chance would you guys use your wife or partner as the navigator? :)
I know I couldn't, we would argue too much :)

threedogs
5th April 2013, 01:11 PM
Not a snow flakes chance in hell, tried it years ago big failure , big failure.
Now would I like Jennifer Hawkins as A co driver , Yes but alas that would end in tears too.
Mine dab nab it

Blownlc
5th April 2013, 01:21 PM
Very dangerous topic! : )

LESS YAP YAP, MORE TAP TAP!!

Alitis007
5th April 2013, 02:42 PM
I have been warned if i don't slow down ITS OVER!! Lol too many high speed runs with the mrs in the car so it won't happen!!

Thomastown to Elwood beach car park, 14mins! Enough said

ozzymalone
5th April 2013, 03:01 PM
My wife doesn't like to co-pilot at all but my daughter used to love the boost in the rexy so although she is only four she would be the ultimate in co-driver! "Hard left!"....boost comes on... "WEEEEEEEEEE!" "Hard Right" "WEEEEEEEE!", etc, etc.
Only downside is she hasn't mastered her left and rights so I would end up in the ditch with her still yelling "WEEEEEEEE!"

It was fine to have the missus co-piloting before she had her license. Just had to tell her "white-lies" about the fact that the speedo looks higher when you look from the passenger side. ;)

NP99
5th April 2013, 03:53 PM
I have been warned if i don't slow down ITS OVER!! Lol too many high speed runs with the mrs in the car so it won't happen!!

Thomastown to Elwood beach car park, 14mins! Enough said

Mate that's good going, lucky the jacks were not about :)

TimE
5th April 2013, 03:54 PM
My mrs already tells me where to go, all the time, she would be perfect for the job :)

Alitis007
5th April 2013, 03:57 PM
Mate that's good going, lucky the jacks were not about :)

Ahh they where lol my mate in his rx3 and i slowed down coz they where booking someone then planted it again haha

NP99
5th April 2013, 10:31 PM
Not a snow flakes chance in hell, tried it years ago big failure , big failure.
Now would I like Jennifer Hawkins as A co driver , Yes but alas that would end in tears too.
Mine dab nab it

And she was just telling me the other day how she would enjoy being in a rally with 3D :)