PDA

View Full Version : My GU 4.5 TI

strawbs
14th December 2010, 12:51 AM
Hi all,

Here are some pics of my GU.

It's almost a standard TI. It has a 2in lift and 33in tyres. (soon to be muds :) )
Icom UHF/VHF radio, snorkel, auto trans lock up kit fitted and thats about it.

Cheers,

Strawbs

westham
14th December 2010, 12:59 AM
Hi strawbs.
Loved to have seen your pics, but because i'm a beginner and have'nt had 25 post i'm not worthy yet,

YNOT
14th December 2010, 06:57 AM
Nice pics Strawbs, nice play ground as well.

Tony

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 08:35 AM
Hi strawbs.
Loved to have seen your pics, but because i'm a beginner and have'nt had 25 post i'm not worthy yet,

Hey mate - can't you click on the pictures and open them??

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 08:36 AM
Hi all,

Here are some pics of my GU.

It's almost a standard TI. It has a 2in lift and 33in tyres. (soon to be muds :) )
Icom UHF/VHF radio, snorkel, auto trans lock up kit fitted and thats about it.

Cheers,

Strawbs

Top shots strawbs - good looking unit and as always with patrols, looks nice and capable!!!

AB
14th December 2010, 09:09 AM
Hi strawbs.

Great pics mate, thanks for sharing.

Strawbs, you should be able to just click the pictures and they open up. There is no restrictions to anyone on this forum apart from the manuals which we are looking into soon.

Some times people may upload photos without a preview thumbnail and you need to click on the file to show the photo.

Still trying to work out why thats happening.

Please let me know if your still having issues?

Cheers

Andy

westham
14th December 2010, 09:23 AM
Hi AB
Just tried to open strawbs pics again but still get the vbulletin message access not allowed because i have'nt got 25 postings. I have click on every icon and thumbnail i can find with no joy. I'm not that good with computers so it could be me missing something.

Bob
14th December 2010, 09:35 AM
Hi AB
Just tried to open strawbs pics again but still get the vbulletin message access not allowed because i have'nt got 25 postings. I have click on every icon and thumbnail i can find with no joy. I'm not that good with computers so it could be me missing something.

Sir Roofy
14th December 2010, 10:25 AM
Nice truck good pics

Hi westham u should be able to open the pics just click on them ,i did it opened them all

cheers roofy

AB
14th December 2010, 11:38 AM

That may be it, cheers Bob.

Check at the top right of the screen to make sure you are logged in.

Dark 1
14th December 2010, 11:47 AM
Top photos strawbs , obviously the best colour for a Gu. Great action shots as well.

Kelvin.

strawbs
14th December 2010, 08:51 PM
Nice pics Strawbs, nice play ground as well.

Tony

Thanks Tony, That was the first time I went out to that play ground. It's located in Morgan SA. Next trip is to Love Day :)

Bigrig
14th December 2010, 08:53 PM
Top photos strawbs , obviously the best colour for a Gu. Great action shots as well.

Kelvin.

What?? Mardi Gras Red?? lolololol ...

strawbs
14th December 2010, 08:54 PM
Top shots strawbs - good looking unit and as always with patrols, looks nice and capable!!!

Thanks Bigrig,

So far it has been quite capable, only needed to use the winch once to get out of a very wet wombat state forrest in Vic.

strawbs
14th December 2010, 08:57 PM

Kelvin.

Thanks Kelvin,

It is a great colour for the Patrol. Looks even better when I have actually washed it. :)

zuluwoffle
14th December 2010, 11:25 PM
Nice ride Strawbs. Looks like one solid beast

westham
15th December 2010, 01:18 AM
i am logged in it says so in top right hand corner of screen. and i'm writing this reply, and hey presto same vbulletin. Hey i will just have to trust you guys on how good Strawbs truck looks

Bigrig
15th December 2010, 09:50 AM
i am logged in it says so in top right hand corner of screen. and i'm writing this reply, and hey presto same vbulletin. Hey i will just have to trust you guys on how good Strawbs truck looks

Hey mate - are you able to see any photos in the members ride or other sections? Or does it seem to be just the odd one here and there?? If global (i.e. you can't see all photos) then it might be something AB can rectify, but could also be file associations on your computer. If sporadic, then ... got me stuffed!! Shame you can't see them though, I appreciate how frustrating that would be ...

westham
16th December 2010, 03:24 AM
Thanks Bigrig,
Your right frustrating does'nt really cover it now that i realize i've gone Global. I have also found out that i am not on the members list either so maybe that has something to do with it.
Cheers.

Bigrig
16th December 2010, 07:30 AM
Thanks Bigrig,
Your right frustrating does'nt really cover it now that i realize i've gone Global. I have also found out that i am not on the members list either so maybe that has something to do with it.
Cheers.

Over to you AB ... I'm quite worthless in the resolution, just trying to be friendly !! lolol ...

Finly Owner
17th December 2010, 12:15 AM
nice flex shot

Pitbull
19th December 2010, 03:30 PM
Hi Strawbs , nice Patrol , if you dont mind sharing what year is it , how many km's and what did it cost you , I looked at 1999 TI GU with only 133thou km the other day in immaculate standard condition and they wanted almost $22thou bucks for it , top dollar for a 99 but only 133thou original km

cheers George

strawbs
20th December 2010, 04:23 PM
nice flex shot

Thanks,

I should have some more flex shots when I go to Love day.

strawbs
20th December 2010, 04:26 PM
Hi Strawbs , nice Patrol , if you dont mind sharing what year is it , how many km's and what did it cost you , I looked at 1999 TI GU with only 133thou km the other day in immaculate standard condition and they wanted almost $22thou bucks for it , top dollar for a 99 but only 133thou original km

cheers George

No problems,

It's a 98 TI with 300,000+ km and I got it for a bit over $11,500. But it did have an out of date gas system on it.

Joostoz
14th January 2011, 02:10 PM
Hi guys, sorry to open this old thread, but I'm really interested in the winch setup on this car, having a 2000 4.5 Ti myself with the same bumper/bar. Wondering whether there are standard winch-setups that can be bolted on, or whether this would have been a one off job. I'm not too interested in spending a lot of money on a winch bar if a winch can be fitted without one, obviously!
Thanks for your input,
Joostoz

strawbs
15th January 2011, 01:11 AM
Hi guys, sorry to open this old thread, but I'm really interested in the winch setup on this car, having a 2000 4.5 Ti myself with the same bumper/bar. Wondering whether there are standard winch-setups that can be bolted on, or whether this would have been a one off job. I'm not too interested in spending a lot of money on a winch bar if a winch can be fitted without one, obviously!
Thanks for your input,
Joostoz

I'm not too sure if there are any standard winch setups to go where mine is, but the last owner of the Patrol said that he had it made up by an engineer. Not too sure how much it cost but it looks simple enough.

racey000
27th April 2011, 09:57 PM
sorry, but your pics arnt working for me ?