PDA

View Full Version : Snorkel.

Pickers87
4th April 2013, 04:47 PM
Hi guys, ive got a GQ and its got a safari snorkel but needs the pipe from the air filter to the snorkel in the engine bay, but i cant use the flexy pipe because the air filter outlet is oval and i dont think it will fit over it. and ideas on how to set it up. Thanks

TJsGQ
10th April 2013, 01:21 PM
I'm with u mate lookin for even a pic of setup would be very helpful.. Going to ring safari today n see if u can buy that connection.. Will let u know..!

taslucas
10th April 2013, 04:04 PM
Hey guys, have a look in the DIY section in mechanical. There is a thread there with a few picks of some custom snorkel setups. Maybe nit what you're after but might give you some ideas. If you make a custom connection feel free to post a pic of it in the same thread.

FanTapstic!

Brendan56
10th April 2013, 04:46 PM
Wish I had the tools to do those diy snorkels. Just gonna get an airtec by tjm :-P

Tappin trolls
Brendan

Pickers87
12th April 2013, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the help guys, i think i might go past the local shop today and see what they have to say about it.

taslucas
12th April 2013, 03:09 PM
Wish I had the tools to do those diy snorkels. Just gonna get an airtec by tjm :-P

Tappin trolls
Brendan

Pretty easy to do mine mate. Have a look in my members ride thread. It's called taslucas's TB42 ti

FanTapstic!