PDA

View Full Version : Have you had good service

threedogs
4th April 2013, 03:17 PM
Just throwing this out there for consideration,,,,,,,,How about a list of shops, firms, outlets that have either great prices service or both. Can see this being handy state by state for locals and even the traveller. Disregard if its already been done, just sounded like a good idea..,eg,,,, So if your after a good auto elect in Nth of Melb we the forum could put the auto Elect Gazza had good service from.

Stropp
4th April 2013, 05:02 PM
i had execellent service from outback ideas :)

MEGOMONSTER
4th April 2013, 05:06 PM
i had execellent service from outback ideas :)

His one hell of a guy. Two thumbs up.

Bloodyaussie
4th April 2013, 05:41 PM
I know it is an ebay seller but found these guys to be brilliant... service , product and delivery times... all good.

Got UHF and some other stuff from these guys.

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/autoelecau/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Winnie
4th April 2013, 05:45 PM
I just bought an air compressor off them. I have been into their shop in Bairnsdale before and their service was great, huge range of products at great prices. Worth the drive to go there.

threedogs
4th April 2013, 05:45 PM
Thats what I'm talkin about.

billy bleed
4th April 2013, 05:55 PM
Maybe a little of a mix up here but threw in my most recent internet purchases.

;)

outback ideas = excellent (informative and quality products)
mr mobile = poor (still no response to emails and no update regarding shipment of order)
wildearth = excellent (always well priced and deliver on time)
brooklyn grooming = excellent (worlds greatest beard oil)
folk clothing = excellent (top notch clothes and a no hassles return policy)
caliroots = excellent (all the brands i cant locate here and great customer support)

growler2058
4th April 2013, 06:00 PM
mmm i was sure we had a thread like this.............i'll keep looking. Keep this one going and if i can find it we can merge them

Clunk
4th April 2013, 06:08 PM
mmm i was sure we had a thread like this.............i'll keep looking. Keep this one going and if i can find it we can merge them

We did. Don't know where it is though

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

threedogs
4th April 2013, 07:20 PM
@ Billy man can't have enough beard oil, Sure you don't want to add pirate to your signature lol

@ Winne pretty sure I've bought some stuff from the shop as well, with 5 star service in Ebay speak

Punderhead
4th April 2013, 07:51 PM
this one?? http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15577-quot-I-Have-had-a-good-experience-with-quot-Thread.

I have to sayy though that the best service is when someone you don't know fixes your car for you, all because you are camped at the same spot. Gotta love the 4by spirit!
Cheers!

threedogs
4th April 2013, 08:14 PM
In two weeks time going to be on a mountain with 250 of them, all like minded.
Leave your car unlocked all your prized gear lying around .Just going up to anyone
and asking about their 4x4, yeah thats what its all about.....oohhhh hokey pokey

NP99
4th April 2013, 10:23 PM
Roo Dogs 4wd spares - great service

twisties
4th April 2013, 10:25 PM
4x4 Obsession in Melton, VIC.
Great service, no rip offs and top notch advice

TPC
4th April 2013, 10:47 PM
Grand Nissan at Morphett Vale:

Would not stay open extra 10min for my Patrol to be towed there.
Charged heaps to fix the faulty NATS and took 3 days.
Forgot to order my warranty dash pad.
Sorry I got confused... that is bad service.
Will repost when I find someone who gives good service.

Woof
5th April 2013, 01:49 AM
Garry from Nizzbits

RaynMan
5th April 2013, 02:26 AM
Garry from Nizzbits

Yep, I same here

NP99
5th April 2013, 08:00 AM
Grand Nissan at Morphett Vale:

Would not stay open extra 10min for my Patrol to be towed there.
Charged heaps to fix the faulty NATS and took 3 days.
Forgot to order my warranty dash pad.
Sorry I got confused... that is bad service.
Will repost when I find someone who gives good service.

Lucky we don't have to rely on dealers for all our needs!

threedogs
5th April 2013, 08:08 AM
Should have said Dealers excluded But not a big fan of Name and shame.
But feel your pain.

NP99
5th April 2013, 08:13 AM
Should have said Dealers excluded But not a big fan of Name and shame.
But feel your pain.

Agree mate, I think name and shame leaves us open to litigation. It's a fine line warning others to avoid a service provider!!

TPC
5th April 2013, 08:14 AM
Agree mate, I think name and shame leaves us open to litigation. It's a fine line warning others to avoid a service provider!!

Good point, can mods take out my post please.

threedogs
5th April 2013, 08:16 AM
If you Have had poor service and see another member in trouble and looks like using so and so for repairs or a purchase
The forum has that PM service so you can warn the member of your poor experience.

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:17 AM
Bullshit... it is a personal opinion..... god forbid you cant have one!!!!!!

Frank O'Reilly's are bunch of pricks and I will not deal with that bloody bunch of thieving scum bags again.... spent nearly $10,000 in 3 months and then they stiff me over a $20 magazine.... get stuffed... sue that!!!!!!

NP99
5th April 2013, 08:21 AM

Frank O'Reilly's are bunch of pricks and I will not deal with that bloody bunch of thieving scum bags again.... spent nearly $10,000 in 3 months and then they stiff me over a $20 magazine.... get stuffed... sue that!!!!!!

As much as you want to vent.......litigation action is available to everyone. Win or lose it still costs!

threedogs
5th April 2013, 08:24 AM
My mate and I have had spleen vent pipes surgically implanted.
They operate via a can of beer , we vent usually each Friday arvo
over a beer lol Works a treat and saves bottleling it up,,,,,,,,,,,POP

NP99
5th April 2013, 08:28 AM
My mate and I have had spleen vent pipes surgically implanted.
They operate via a can of beer , we vent usually each Friday arvo
over a beer lol Works a treat and saves bottlely it up,,,,,,,,,,,POP

.....and you can usually solve all the worlds problems :)

Maxhead
5th April 2013, 08:33 AM
I've always had good service from my Nissan dealer...YEST its true...always listen and do what is needed and no questions asked..so far...LOL
Lennock Nissan in Canberra

...and as far as name and shame goes, I say go for it if it is warranted.

NP99
5th April 2013, 08:35 AM
I've always had good service from my Nissan dealer...YEST its true...always listen and do what is needed and no questions asked..so far...LOL

Derryn Hinch would be proud :)

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 08:38 AM

Thanks Kris...... go on I am 40 years old and have worked hard... tell me what I can and cant say, If you want to sue me over $20 mag after spending nearly $10,000???

Back on topic.... Mal from Harry's Hardcase is a bloody legend, I have bought 3 diff guards from him and he is a pleasure to deal with.

Maxhead
5th April 2013, 08:40 AM
Back on topic.... Mal from Harry's Hardcase is a bloody legend, I have bought 3 diff guards from him and he is a pleasure to deal with.

x2 Mal is a truly good bloke, should be more with his attitude

NP99
5th April 2013, 08:45 AM
Name and shame all you like. Express all the opinions you like. Vent all you like. We are all over 18 and accountable for our actions. I'm not here to play the moral crusader........

billy bleed
5th April 2013, 08:50 AM
Don't fear expressing or sharing your experience with others online if it was a negative or poor one.. As long as you have tried to resolve the issue and gave the company the opportunity to do the same.

You have every right to demand quality service and as is stated in consumer law.. This is the problem now days.. People don't complain and simply put up with poor service - I'm a shocker for it and will not stand up due to not wanting to offend..

You just need to be factual and respectful without any emotion involved - That way you avoid legal backlash and lastly only if you don't mind your thoughts being available for the world to see..

I am made up of the following parts.. Black Irish / Gypsy / Tattoo's and Grumpiness.. and this was sent from my phone using Tapatalk!

NP99
5th April 2013, 08:55 AM
You just need to be factual and respectful without any emotion involved - That way you avoid legal backlash and lastly only if you don't mind your thoughts being available for the world to see..

Spot on.....

GU CAMPER
5th April 2013, 08:57 AM
Garry at Nizzbits

Mal at Harris Hardcase

Both great people and great service

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fracster
5th April 2013, 09:01 AM

Stop sitting on the fence, with splinters in your ass, say what you really mean............:)

Mate,for an Aussie, I think I like you plenty, not in the biblical sense I hasten to add.

Jaycee
5th April 2013, 02:25 PM
I ordered an airbox clip from Gary at nizzbits - the service i received for such a low cost part was nothing short of exceptional. Fast email response and next day delivery.

I just had a rear bar installed at Patrolapart in Lilydale. The bar is awesome and the service and free advice I got from the guys was amazing. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Cheers,
Jaycee

Jaycee
5th April 2013, 02:28 PM

Haha - they've been the same for the 30 odd years I've been going to them. I keep going back because their prices are unbeatable and their range of stock good. Having said that, I haven't been for a couple of years now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bloodyaussie
5th April 2013, 02:30 PM
Haha - they've been the same for the 30 odd years I've been going to them. I keep going back because their prices are unbeatable and their range of stock good. Having said that, I haven't been for a couple of years now.

They changed hands mate..... about 8 months ago and thats why I got screwed!!!

billy bleed
5th April 2013, 02:59 PM
Just Straps = Excellent Service - Ordered late afternoon and the items arrived the next morning - Communication via email was top notch!

I am made up of the following parts.. Black Irish / Gypsy / Tattoo's and Grumpiness.. and this was sent from my phone using Tapatalk!

threedogs
5th April 2013, 03:09 PM
Mark from Marks Adaptors, Awesome after sale service.

Fitted a 350 Chev in last 4x4.
Brett from Obsession 4x4 not much he doesn't know about Patrols

NP99
5th April 2013, 03:21 PM
Roverlord spares is great and an excellent after sales follow up and advice!

TPC
5th April 2013, 04:21 PM
Just Straps = Excellent Service - Ordered late afternoon and the items arrived the next morning - Communication via email was top notch!

Never heard of them before, just looked at the website and ordering a snatch strap from them.
Thanks.

Jaycee
5th April 2013, 04:28 PM
They changed hands mate..... about 8 months ago and thats why I got screwed!!!

Oh right, i didn't know that. I guess their prices have gone up too then?

pearcey
11th April 2013, 10:09 PM
Just had some great advice and service from GPSOZ
They handle all GPS gear and saved me 25% even with express post over others with free post.