PDA

View Full Version : WYLD333 Updated Pics

WYLD333
2nd April 2013, 07:52 PM
Hi guys its been a while since i posted any pics of my car and when i did it had standard everything so i thought id update them.
Hope you like.

Mods so far are 2Inch lift king spring HD front hard rear with 41mm foam cell tough dog shocks,
33inch muddys, Dual battery, TJM Steel winch bar, 12,000lb winch, uniden UHF, Pillar mount boost and egt gauges, dawes boost controller and needle valve, provent catch can, Upgraded intercooler.
Im in the process of geting a beaudesert exhaust in the next mth and making some rear drawes, then i should be pretty much done.

Hope the pics work

Bloodyaussie
2nd April 2013, 08:04 PM
Have you got your winch cable hooked all the way under your car there???

I have seen guys not be able to get even close to where that is attached for a self recovery??

Where is that last pick of???

Sir Roofy
2nd April 2013, 08:05 PM
Wow not very dirty thought it would have been wet on the track

WYLD333
2nd April 2013, 08:15 PM
Wow not very dirty thought it would have been wet on the track

Yeah it was filth it took me a few hrs to wash it today, the pics are when it was clean at the start.

WYLD333
2nd April 2013, 08:18 PM
Have you got your winch cable hooked all the way under your car there???

I have seen guys not be able to get even close to where that is attached for a self recovery??

Where is that last pick of???

Yeah mate winch cable hooked under the car, if im going into any "not so sure about this" places i un hook it and throw it over my bar.

Last pic is the rock ledges going up gentle annie bunyip

growler2058
2nd April 2013, 08:18 PM
Looks bloody good mate, almost makes me want one ;)

Bloodyaussie
2nd April 2013, 08:21 PM
Do you run cable or rope... while you are out on the tracks loop it round your aerial .

I have mine hooked onto a shackle right at the front of the bar and even then I have struggled to get hold of it a couple of times..

WYLD333
2nd April 2013, 08:25 PM
Its rope mate and year thats a good idea will do next trip

healy
2nd April 2013, 08:35 PM
Where's that last photo from mate?

WYLD333
2nd April 2013, 08:40 PM
Where's that last photo from mate?

Going up gentle annie mate

Bloodyaussie
2nd April 2013, 09:01 PM
Did we do that track Healy???

I just followed so I dont have a clue where I was????

healy
2nd April 2013, 09:42 PM
Did we do that track Healy???

I just followed so I dont have a clue where I was????

Thought so yeah johno we did mate but it was a dry track for us gonna have to hit it up before they close up tracks I'm thinking a night run ill wait until next trip is over and see if anyone wants to come along Pete seems up for another one soon so seems you blokes have left a good impression lol

WYLD333
2nd April 2013, 10:08 PM
Tracks are mint ATM mate after the rains, if u can try make it up this weekend wnt b disappointed. Andersons, little bunyip and bullock link so fun trying to make it threw