View Full Version : A run down for the meet up at Andy's

Pages : 1 [2]

boots
8th April 2013, 09:23 PM
Was great to meet a heap of people and put names to faces . Top fun getting involved with healys ride . Welldone to everybody who contributed to make it happen . These things only make this forum stronger I reckon . Good / Fun times had by one and all .

growler2058
8th April 2013, 09:31 PM
Hahaha that's good but it wasn't winnies pants with the malfunction on the weekend. Scotties were playing up badly. Wouldn't stay up longer than an hour!! And he has an extremely ugly arse as well!!

Couldn't be any worse than his head hahahaha

Bloodyaussie
8th April 2013, 09:32 PM
Scotty where are the keys to the hire car mate?????????

growler2058
8th April 2013, 09:45 PM
Scotty where are the keys to the hire car mate?????????

Might be here BA

Bloodyaussie
8th April 2013, 09:47 PM
Might be here BA

Jesus Christ Growler.... I have almost exactly the same pic I took the other night?????? spooky!!!!

He just rehash's old material!!

Maxhead
8th April 2013, 09:49 PM
Might be here BA

Nah the keys weren't there. This was the paw-paw cream application by Dhuck!!!! bwahahhahah

Dhuck
8th April 2013, 09:55 PM
Nah the keys weren't there. This was the paw-paw cream application by Dhuck!!!! bwahahhahah

No paw paw cream mate. That was bearing grease.

Ben-e-boy
8th April 2013, 10:00 PM
we are back in Qld now and its raining but.....Its still warmer haha.

Once again thanks for the great weekend and everyone involved.
I had a BLAST!!!!!

nissannewby
8th April 2013, 10:05 PM
Well Im home all safe and sound.

What a weekend. A big thanks to all for their contribution especially AB for hosting the event and giving us somewhere to stay, BA mate top job on getting all of this together, My travel companions Ben-e and Scotty awesome weekend guys and cheers for the great company. We got so much done and to say I had a great weekend would be an understatement. Saturday night started out they way it finished, Plassy mate that was the best roast I have had in a long time, and of course all you victorians dropping like flys while us Qlders kept our flag flying.

It was a great pleasure finally getting to put some names to faces and what better way to christen the church of patrology.

Healy all the best with what should be like a new car, still a few issues mate, but its 5 times the car it was. Enjoy it mate and get to all the meets you can and rack up some k's on the ole girl.

Once again awesome weekend which would not have happened without all the awesome people.

Cheers Mat

fracster
8th April 2013, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the names guys, look like you all had a blast and Healy got his car sorted out a lot.

BA,Johnathan, or whatever you call yourslf this week............lol..........You do not need to put a list of where the money went and what the parts cost. You organised this, people contributed with skills,time and or/money, we all trusted you initially, and fqall has changed big fella.

Now stop being such a pussy and crack on dude....................:smiley_thumbs_up:

MudRunnerTD
8th April 2013, 10:36 PM
O
Well Im home all safe and sound.

What a weekend. A big thanks to all for their contribution especially AB for hosting the event and giving us somewhere to stay, BA mate top job on getting all of this together, My travel companions Ben-e and Scotty awesome weekend guys and cheers for the great company. We got so much done and to say I had a great weekend would be an understatement. Saturday night started out they way it finished, Plassy mate that was the best roast I have had in a long time, and of course all you victorians dropping like flys while us Qlders kept our flag flying.

It was a great pleasure finally getting to put some names to faces and what better way to christen the church of patrology.

Healy all the best with what should be like a new car, still a few issues mate, but its 5 times the car it was. Enjoy it mate and get to all the meets you can and rack up some k's on the ole girl.

Once again awesome weekend which would not have happened without all the awesome people.

Cheers Mat

Mat who???

NissanGQ4.2
8th April 2013, 10:45 PM
O

Mat who???

I knew of a Mat on here under that same name but he left us a few weeks ago, better keep an eye on him Daz, could be a spammer that has stolen his identity!

Cbates
8th April 2013, 11:14 PM
And there is also Drewboy in the sunnies and hat, gqtank down the front in the grey shirt in front of me( the best looking bloke there, so my missus told me) and young Cory(CBates) the tall fella in the grey shirt. He was great to work with in the dash wiring. He had it all sorted before I knew it. Thanks bud.
Plus pipe up in the back who ever is behind Plassy. I can't remember his name...
Also lets NOT forget to thank cbates for the awesome bbq trailer. I think all us who saw it quietly wanted to take it home.

Thanks.

Thanks mate! Appreciate it! Was great to meet everyone and put some of the names to faces! Hopefully get out there soon with all of you! Thanks all for a great day! Awesome to see how much work was done with so many willing hands to help!

GQ TANK
8th April 2013, 11:25 PM
•Green was power from the battery - to power the switches
•black - spare going down the back - coiled behind the power distrubtion panel rear pass side
•white - spare going down the back - coiled behind the power distrubtion panel rear pass side
•brown - was for the rear light- coiled in the rear large barn door - should have gone to a console switch
•red - fused power to the the rear LED interior light - via the switch mounted on the rear break light top of the rear large barn door

GQ TANK
8th April 2013, 11:47 PM
Im the one in the middle with my arms on my hips - GQ Tank (Harold)

Stropp
9th April 2013, 12:06 AM
The worst part about the weekend...... I watched Plassy cook up his roast, it was smelling awesme and I was dead keen to eat some! I have no idea what I was doing at the time but I completely missed out and didn't get a single bite! Shattered!

If you're happy and you know it tap a post!

Ha ha VB does that to the young inexperienced players lol.

healy
9th April 2013, 06:13 PM
Does anyone know where the black plastic cover for the fuel lines is as I need it but was removed from car it was on the back seats???

Bloodyaussie
9th April 2013, 06:21 PM
What does it look like as I saw a plastic thingy on the ground next to the bungalow??

I thought it might have been Andy's but maybe not??

Maxhead
9th April 2013, 06:25 PM
Yep, I reckon I saw it same spot next to the bungalow

AB
9th April 2013, 07:25 PM
Does anyone know where the black plastic cover for the fuel lines is as I need it but was removed from car it was on the back seats???

28067this one?

my third 256
9th April 2013, 07:26 PM
yes was next to the spring compressers at th side of bungalow left hand side

healy
9th April 2013, 07:41 PM
Yeah all good spoke to Andy that's it

GQ TANK
9th April 2013, 07:43 PM
I might have left the rubber blocks for my triton super jaws at AB on saturday as well

AB
9th April 2013, 07:47 PM
I might have left the rubber blocks for my triton super jaws at AB on saturday as well

Yes mate I'm looking at them right now as well so let me know how I can get them back to you.

If anyone else is missing anything then let me know. I haven't cleaned up properly yet. I noticed a socket set and some minor tools lying around too.

Check your tools everyone please!!!

I also found 3 dozen eggs under the table and the church now smells like a dirty pub!!!

healy
9th April 2013, 07:49 PM
Keep the eggs for next time mate

Bloodyaussie
9th April 2013, 07:53 PM
Keep the eggs for next time mate

Ha ha ha ha!!!!

I will need the grease soon for some repairs I have to do!!!

Winnie
9th April 2013, 07:58 PM
the church now smells like a dirty pub!!!

So the meeting was a success!!!

my third 256
10th April 2013, 07:06 AM
Ha ha ha ha!!!!

I will need the grease soon for some repairs I have to do!!!
is that to repair the ring

Bloodyaussie
10th April 2013, 08:19 AM
is that to repair the ring

Among other things!!!!!!

rusty_nail
10th April 2013, 08:42 AM
tell ya what, that chilli was nice going down but i coulda used some grease on the way home the next day, i think i spent about halfer on a loo moaning and groaning haha

Bloodyaussie
10th April 2013, 08:50 AM
tell ya what, that chilli was nice going down but i coulda used some grease on the way home the next day, i think i spent about halfer on a loo moaning and groaning haha

I tell you what.. you looked like shit for about 30min after eating that bloody thing!!!!!

Winnie
10th April 2013, 08:50 AM
I missed that too!!

rusty_nail
10th April 2013, 08:54 AM
I tell you what.. you looked like shit for about 30min after eating that bloody thing!!!!!

hey im no hero, and I tell ya that chilli was hot, super hot for about a minute, but it came down to a nice burn after that.

HOWEVER, and i only just remembered this, but i took a leak sometime after that, and shortly after doing so realised my knob was burning pretty bad hey! turns out i still had chilli on my hands. lucky i was more than a few beers down and I forgot about it hahaha

Sir Roofy
10th April 2013, 08:55 AM
I missed that too!!

dont know winnie i had some as well think rustynail ate it before you and the boys had a wresle in the church

Winnie
10th April 2013, 09:25 AM
I remember you having a crack Roofy and I kinda remember wrestling Kris and Andy

rusty_nail
10th April 2013, 09:31 AM
johnno, did you see winnie wrestling also? cos i swear i didnt see that? maybe we were off somewhere else attacking somthing with cable ties hahaha

growler2058
10th April 2013, 09:34 AM
Yeah mate all those tools are mine ;)

Maxhead
10th April 2013, 09:48 AM
I remember you having a crack Roofy and I kinda remember wrestling Kris and Andy

Wrestling????? I thought you were trying to take advantage of me :confused: lol

.........on the move

Winnie
10th April 2013, 10:05 AM
johnno, did you see winnie wrestling also? cos i swear i didnt see that? maybe we were off somewhere else attacking somthing with cable ties hahaha

Oh so you were a part of that as well were you Nick?

rusty_nail
10th April 2013, 10:06 AM
Oh so you were a part of that as well were you Nick?

im aint admitting to nothing hahaha

Alitis007
10th April 2013, 10:22 AM

You just did!
And you where standing next to Winnie while he was wrestling AND then ate the chili mate

rusty_nail
10th April 2013, 10:24 AM
You just did!
And you where standing next to Winnie while he was wrestling AND then ate the chili mate

hahahaha thanks georgie boy! i was pretty p!ssed, all i really remember is everyone laughing then nisshead procrasternating about eating the chilli then me grabbing it off him and eating it lol

Alitis007
10th April 2013, 10:28 AM
hahahaha thanks georgie boy! i was pretty p!ssed, all i really remember is everyone laughing then nisshead procrasternating about eating the chilli then me grabbing it off him and eating it lol

Yeh but you only ate the bottom half that didn't have the membrane in it, so it would have only been warm lol but your head did go a bit red mate and your mrs gave you a look that i get all the time from mine haha THE YOUR FarKED look lmao

rusty_nail
10th April 2013, 10:31 AM
Yeh but you only ate the bottom half that didn't have the membrane in it, so it would have only been warm lol but your head did go a bit red mate and your mrs gave you a look that i get all the time from mine haha THE YOUR FarKED look lmao

really? i thought it was spilt down the middle? cos im sure there were some seeds in there. haha yeah the missus give me those looks all the time haha, it never stops me making a idiot of myself and love doing so ahahah.

Bloodyaussie
10th April 2013, 10:35 AM
Ha ha ha ha......... I love getting those looks.... but I seem to get them off other mates wives also?????

Winnie
10th April 2013, 10:44 AM

You shit bloke!

growler2058
10th April 2013, 10:47 AM
Wrestling????? I thought you were trying to take advantage of me :confused: lol

.........on the move

Hahahahahahahahaha that's cause if your big ...........O

rusty_nail
10th April 2013, 10:57 AM
You shit bloke!

dont worry mate, youll get a chance to get me back!!!

PMC
10th April 2013, 11:18 AM
G'day Lounge Lizards!

In the group photo, where is threedogs located?

Regards,

RLI

Winnie
10th April 2013, 11:20 AM
He was a no show mate!

rusty_nail
17th December 2015, 12:35 PM
far out where did this thread go!

lucus30
17th December 2015, 04:36 PM
What a great turn out. Shame I missed it... Must have joined in about September