PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter 2 all

NissanGQ4.2
31st March 2013, 05:35 AM
From me and my family to you and your family, have a happy and safe Easter.

And to those gone or going away, be careful on the road there has already been enough deaths on the roads.

Cheers

Toddie

growler2058
31st March 2013, 06:17 AM
WHEreS MY EGgS!!!!!

Sent from the crapper while on tappa

threedogs
31st March 2013, 06:19 AM
Ditto, anyone notice you dont get the little chicken on the egg anymore

NissanGQ4.2
31st March 2013, 06:32 AM
WHEreS MY EGgS!!!!!

I just went out to the chook house and there is one in there for you, should be 2 more later on 2day :) whats your address so I can send them to you?????

Can't promise they will still be fresh by the time they arrive but I'm sure they would still be fresher than buying them from the shops!

growler2058
31st March 2013, 06:36 AM
Cheers Toddie your a top bloke
Have a good say and may your sproggs not be bouncing off the walls from chocky overdose ;)

NissanGQ4.2
31st March 2013, 06:48 AM
you to mate,

kids have been up since 5.30am, I'm sure they will be bouncing off the wall by this arvo!

krbrooking
31st March 2013, 07:05 AM
Happy Easter to all from all.

Asked my 4 yr old if I could taste one for her and she said no turned straight around and went to give it to mum, jeesh thanks!!!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
31st March 2013, 07:07 AM

Asked my 4 yr old if I could taste one for her and she said no turned straight around and went to give it to mum, jeesh thanks!!!!!!

Yeh my kids are mummy kids, no love for there dad and would do exactly the same thing!

healy
31st March 2013, 08:11 AM
Happy Easter to all you have certainly made it a brilliant one for us and take it easy on the roads as I had a lot of fools on the road yesterday

Bloodyaussie
31st March 2013, 09:46 AM
Happy Easter to you too....... my daughter gave me strict instructions not to shoot the Easter bunny while I was out shooting the other night????

Gave her the look the next day as to say dont expect any eggs this year sweety!!!!!

healy
31st March 2013, 09:57 AM
Happy Easter to you too....... my daughter gave me strict instructions not to shoot the Easter bunny while I was out shooting the other night????

Gave her the look the next day as to say dont expect any eggs this year sweety!!!!!

You are an evil man if she breaks into your safe and sorts you out don't be surprised

Alitis007
31st March 2013, 10:00 AM
Happy easter everyone!!

MudRunnerTD
31st March 2013, 10:02 AM

Yeh my kids are mummy kids, no love for there dad and would do exactly the same thing!

You guys have to introduce "daddy Tax" my boy learnt early that you pay Tax from birth. He shares with me all the time. Came upstairs this morning telling me that the Easter Bunny had left him 2 chocolate bunnies and they were Huge and that he was going to give one to me ;)

He's awesome!

My little girl on the other hand!! She can't yet say a sentence but when she is eating her hot x bun this morning i say "Daddy Tax?" She looks at me and says "Nah". Little bitch!!

Love my Kids!

Happy Easter to you all! Stay safe and travel well.

growler2058
31st March 2013, 10:42 AM
"Daddy Tax?" She looks at me and says "Nah". Little bitch!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Its a girl thing. My 3yr old only wants to share the left overs on her hands hahahahahhaa

Chris79
31st March 2013, 10:42 AM
Happy Easter everyone.

Love Easter, its 11 o'clock, I already feel like having a spew and I havent even had a drink yet lol.

My little man had his first easter egg hunt in the back yard this morning, no doubt he is now feeling about the same as me ha ha.

MEGOMONSTER
31st March 2013, 10:52 AM
Happy Easter everyone , while I cough, sniffle and splatter in bed with the flu.
It's really kicking me in the nuts.

I reckon I'll choke if I try to melt an egg in my mouth.

MEGOMONSTER
31st March 2013, 11:34 AM
Happy Easter everyone , while I cough, sniffle and splatter in bed with the flu.
It's really kicking me in the nuts.

I reckon I'll choke if I try to melt an egg in my mouth.

I have to go to the in laws for lunch..... Yipeeee........